Barmaldai

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Tell me, will the Russian language be in the VNM?

TakeHomeTheCup

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The only language on the steam page is English...
I guess Japanese would also be supported.
Other than that, I'm not sure.

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It would depend on what exactly is in the terms of use for that pack. If it allows it to be used in any engine, sure. But, I have no idea without knowing what the pack is or how it's EULA reads.

Sci-fi VN Kit by PVGames.

"You are free to use these resources in conjunction with any game-making software you choose"

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oops Made the post on the wrong thread LOL
This is what lack of sleep gets you. Umm sorry lol. Just clicked alerts and assumed this was IGMC ^ _ ^ ;;;;;;

Last edited:

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It seems like we finally have a release date. And it is less than a month from now!
ENu9wNV.jpg

Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
YAY! XD

LRDean_Socks

A.K.A. Socks
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
I'm so pumped for this. This is gonna be a definite buy for me.
Hope I havn't already asked this. Will there be a resource section for this on the forum and be able do similar things that we do with rpg maker, like making edits, what nots, and resources stuff for people?

I wanted to ask since VNMaker seems like it would be pretty different from other things on the forum.

Last edited:

The Yank

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welp, time to come out of game-making retirement. I only wish all the default characters were released so I can start writing, just in time for NaNoWriMo too.

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hope I havn't already asked this. Will there be a resource section for this on the forum and be able do similar things that we do with rpg maker, like making edits, what nots, and resources stuff for people

It will probably be added eventually, when people have started using the engine and getting a feel for what it can and cannot do. As of right now far from everything the engine can do has been revealed (according to their twitter devs will be revealing more and more all the way up to release) I think the reason a scripting section has already been added is because it has already been established that the engine has scripting capabilities similiar to rpgmaker.

DjKniteX

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone happen to know if VNM will support JavaScript?

ScoopJohn

The guy who asks too many questions
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well... this is good...

...Only that i have bought dinobuilder a while ago and i've never used it! Still no plans for making one, and i think VNMaker might sound better for use than dinobuilder (not for the difficulty, but i think for the engine) because the interface really reminds me of Novelty, which was discontinued years ago.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.
Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyruleInvestigator