controllerjar

Howdy there,hope your allright
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So i heard that there where Visual novels that have some rpg mechanics in them,like batteling enemies for like you do normaly in rpg's.With the release of Visual novel maker i am would be interested to trying out something like that myself,couldn't find a exsample of a visual novel like this tho,so if you happen to know such a Visual novel with rpg combat then please let me know.

Last edited:

MrZalgo

I am not Edgy, I am Fabulous
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
This might not be a visual novel with RPG like mechanics, but I do know that a mobile visual novel called "Stellaren" involved space ship gameplay and the usual visual novel storyline. It seems pretty cool albeit I haven't played it yet.

TBH, a lot of Visual novel RPGs happen to be on the mobile, so you should probably check them out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_9_29_2022_3_10_17.png
Welcome to century waterway... I'm thinking of changing the parallax tho to a straight up bridge to make the traveling here make more sense.
I actually did work on my game today. This is momentous enough to warrant a status post.
Working on a character poses plugin!
Aerosys wrote on OcRam's profile.
Just saw your video about Map Generation. What a pity it's gone! It looked really well-made and like an excellent competitor to mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmage