Professional Murder Hobos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey gamers,

I was working on some NPC dialog for our SBH game (RMVXA) when I got sidetracked by a different idea for a different game we are working on as well and decided to try it out... you know, as a responsible developer does. This was just thrown together rather quickly to get across what I was imagining.

Anyways, what do you all think of this type of NPC interaction? For our other project, it is going to involve talking to a lot of people but only "main" NPCs will have this type of interaction.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the idea of that and had something like that planned, but I might drop it though,
if you good in those, I defenatly use it for main stories and only "important" peoples
like king, mission giver, etc etc.

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
it certainly opens a path for deeper dialogues and character building.
very TES-esque.

QuantumCapybara

Money Can't Buy Capyness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That's really cool although personally, I prefer the approach of using larger, more detailed busts.

Also wanted to say I appreciated the appropriate and realistic choice of gun make/model (although too bad about the icon).

NinjaKittyProductions

Professional Murder Hobos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the replies, everybody!
I also wanted to say I appreciated the appropriate and realistic choice of gun make/model (although too bad about the icon).
Thanks, I studied for law enforcement for a while before I decided it wasn't for me. As for the icon, I had to work with what I had ^_^.

QuantumCapybara

Money Can't Buy Capyness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I can point you towards a larger selection of firearm icons, I just need to check the Terms of Use of what I have and make sure that the credits and whatnot are in order.

I'm glad you decided to become a game dev and not a cop!

Failivrin

Final Frontiersman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great idea! Cute and visually appealing for players. For devs it would save a lot of money that might otherwise be spent on busts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playtesting for Battle Castle is done, demo time for me was roughly 6 hours and 20 minutes. I'm going to pass it on to a few friends first, and after getting some feedback will be posting an official topic.
There's another Humble Bundle available now for RPG developer assets, this time focused somewhat more towards pixel art style games.
Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lemminace