Professional Murder Hobos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey gamers,

I was working on some NPC dialog for our SBH game (RMVXA) when I got sidetracked by a different idea for a different game we are working on as well and decided to try it out... you know, as a responsible developer does. This was just thrown together rather quickly to get across what I was imagining.

Anyways, what do you all think of this type of NPC interaction? For our other project, it is going to involve talking to a lot of people but only "main" NPCs will have this type of interaction.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the idea of that and had something like that planned, but I might drop it though,
if you good in those, I defenatly use it for main stories and only "important" peoples
like king, mission giver, etc etc.

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
it certainly opens a path for deeper dialogues and character building.
very TES-esque.

QuantumCapybara

Money Can't Buy Capyness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That's really cool although personally, I prefer the approach of using larger, more detailed busts.

Also wanted to say I appreciated the appropriate and realistic choice of gun make/model (although too bad about the icon).

NinjaKittyProductions

Professional Murder Hobos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the replies, everybody!
I also wanted to say I appreciated the appropriate and realistic choice of gun make/model (although too bad about the icon).
Thanks, I studied for law enforcement for a while before I decided it wasn't for me. As for the icon, I had to work with what I had ^_^.

QuantumCapybara

Money Can't Buy Capyness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I can point you towards a larger selection of firearm icons, I just need to check the Terms of Use of what I have and make sure that the credits and whatnot are in order.

I'm glad you decided to become a game dev and not a cop!

Failivrin

Final Frontiersman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great idea! Cute and visually appealing for players. For devs it would save a lot of money that might otherwise be spent on busts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Rylo