RMMZ VisuMZ_2_BattleSystemSTB (Turn Order Display not showing up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am having an issue with getting the Turn Order Display to show up while using the new, VisuMZ_2_BattleSystemSTB, plugin.

I assume I am doing something wrong and this is not a bug as as I see it being used in their videos and whatnot. I even created a new game with only the VisuMZ_0_CoreEngine, VisuMZ_1_BattleCore, and the VisuMZ_2_BattleSystemSTB, plugins being used but I still can not get the Turn Order Display to show up.

Can anyone please point out what I did wrong so I can fix the issue. Thanks for any help.

wrigty12

Just a QAer playing with Javascript
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That's super weird. I've been using it since they released the early release, and it appears just fine for me.

I'm assuming you already set your battle system to use STB in the 0_CoreEngine? Does the rest of the system work? Have you played at all with the Turn Order Display parameter settings?

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's super weird. I've been using it since they released the early release, and it appears just fine for me.

I'm assuming you already set your battle system to use STB in the 0_CoreEngine? Does the rest of the system work? Have you played at all with the Turn Order Display parameter settings?

lol, well you should not assume that because that was defiantly what I forgot to do, lol. Thank you for helping me see the obvious. I did forget to set my battle system to use STB in the 0_CoreEngine.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Where is the "world-weary sigh" comment response when you need it? I need that one more than anything, but the closest we have is "wow" or "angry".
My apologies if it's out-of-place for my goyim-lookin' ass to be the one to say it, but the mythology of "Golems" is that they were created by Rabbis to protect Jewish villages from Anti-semetic attacks.
I'm moving on from RMXP finally. I've been stuck in a difficult decision between XP and MZ, and I've given up and moved on to MZ. Overall I'm really liking it, I wish tilesets were easier to setup like XP, but it's actually not that bad!
Have you ever gone full 'Ship of Theseus' while frankenspriting? Because I just did.
I saw my new eye doctor today, he reminds me of Satoru Iwata for some reason

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cabanacatalogs