Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I started a new project and put the proper VisuStella plugin in the proper order in the plugin manager but I keep getting this error when I start a play test of the game:
2021-06-22.png
2021-06-22 (1).png

I haven't added anything to the project, the only things I've added to the database are more skill types and I removed the giant skill list, and I'm only using VisuStella plugins. Am I missing something here?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you configure the parameters of each plugin that you installed?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
have you used any notetag on any skill?
because the error basically says that an error was encountered while processing notetags.

Uzuki

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
have you used any notetag on any skill?
because the error basically says that an error was encountered while processing notetags.

Nope. Erased all skills but Attack and Guard.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nope. Erased all skills but Attack and Guard.
are there any other skills or data that is required or configured by the plugin?
I don't have any experience with that plugin series, but it was patterned after Yanfly's plugin series and yanfly was known for adding quite a lot of requirements with his plugins.
and if those were not configured correctly they could require missing elements in the database, causing similar errors.

Uzuki

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
are there any other skills or data that is required or configured by the plugin?
I don't have any experience with that plugin series, but it was patterned after Yanfly's plugin series and yanfly was known for adding quite a lot of requirements with his plugins.
and if those were not configured correctly they could require missing elements in the database, causing similar errors.

Yeah I triple read everything and everything that's suppose to be there is there, it's in the correct plugin order that is recommended and I created a new project and tried it there and I got the same error.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yeah I triple read everything and everything that's suppose to be there is there, it's in the correct plugin order that is recommended and I created a new project and tried it there and I got the same error.
Does it do it if Auto Skill Triggers is the *only* enabled plugin? (other than the prerequisites for it obviously)

Uzuki

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does it do it if Auto Skill Triggers is the *only* enabled plugin? (other than the prerequisites for it obviously)

Yup.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DMike