Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I started a new project and put the proper VisuStella plugin in the proper order in the plugin manager but I keep getting this error when I start a play test of the game:
2021-06-22.png
2021-06-22 (1).png

I haven't added anything to the project, the only things I've added to the database are more skill types and I removed the giant skill list, and I'm only using VisuStella plugins. Am I missing something here?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you configure the parameters of each plugin that you installed?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
have you used any notetag on any skill?
because the error basically says that an error was encountered while processing notetags.

Uzuki

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
have you used any notetag on any skill?
because the error basically says that an error was encountered while processing notetags.

Nope. Erased all skills but Attack and Guard.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nope. Erased all skills but Attack and Guard.
are there any other skills or data that is required or configured by the plugin?
I don't have any experience with that plugin series, but it was patterned after Yanfly's plugin series and yanfly was known for adding quite a lot of requirements with his plugins.
and if those were not configured correctly they could require missing elements in the database, causing similar errors.

Uzuki

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
are there any other skills or data that is required or configured by the plugin?
I don't have any experience with that plugin series, but it was patterned after Yanfly's plugin series and yanfly was known for adding quite a lot of requirements with his plugins.
and if those were not configured correctly they could require missing elements in the database, causing similar errors.

Yeah I triple read everything and everything that's suppose to be there is there, it's in the correct plugin order that is recommended and I created a new project and tried it there and I got the same error.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yeah I triple read everything and everything that's suppose to be there is there, it's in the correct plugin order that is recommended and I created a new project and tried it there and I got the same error.
Does it do it if Auto Skill Triggers is the *only* enabled plugin? (other than the prerequisites for it obviously)

Uzuki

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does it do it if Auto Skill Triggers is the *only* enabled plugin? (other than the prerequisites for it obviously)

Yup.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kctsteve