Nerine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have the Gambit style AI and I want to have a skill(HP Drain) that when enemy drops below 70% HP has like 50% chance of being used. Is there a way to do it only using AI conditions or do I have to meddle in events for troop? Because all I managed to do so far is that the skill has some chance to be used but it happens like 10% of times instead of 50%.

@Edit

Somehow my AI conditions are being ignored

Last edited:

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you show me the setup you have at the moment?

Nerine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Okay did some more testing with different effects:
"Target ATK Debuff Turns <= 1" - This casues the skill to be run 100% of the time even if the debuff is applied and has more than 4 turns left.

About my setup: It's not the conditions fault, but I'm still digging for the issue. I'm currently disabling and reenabling plugins one by one. Because after disabling everything except of the battleAI, conditions started behaving as predicted (except the one I posted)

Nerine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Okay, I've figured it out that the AggroControlSystem from VS switches target after the AI calculation for conditions were made and my unit was stuck in an endless loop trying to apply the debuff to one character, but unable to do so, since the target was switched to another one.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Writes that the characters have to climb a mountain.

Realized that I have to draw six sets of models where characters are climbing.

At least I know how to draw something. :)
I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.
I should probably be dragged kicking and screaming away from Daz3D... I was playing with 8.1 models and came up with this. Thoughts?
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_8_1.jpg
If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattcraftbr