yolacarlos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I can't get Visustella BattleCore to run, the plugin installs fine but it doesn't seem to do anything at all like showing enemy gauge HP even though I have set up the options and notetags for it, same with basic action sequences not working.

I have made a clean and updated project with nothing on it other than CoreEngine and Pixi Plugins on TIER 0. Still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
No clue what you're doing wrong, since I have no clue what you've done to begin with. I can only guess that your plugin is corrupt, or you've installed it incorrectly. Can you show a screenshot of your plugin manager?

yolacarlos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry about that!

So I was booting the battle test again to take the screenshots and post them here and it suddenly works.

Last edited:

yolacarlos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Solved edit. I think it was because I was using the Battle Test and not actually starting a new game save. Thanks a lot

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_5.png added!
index.php

Rendering the intro for the 4 time today, everytime it finished I noticed something that I found off and had to fix it and render it all over again...
Would not be so bad if it was not for my PC having the speed of a slug.:kaoswt2:
Tried something. Little sneak peak of Unity AD.
M42S7Us.gif

It's the little things. Lengthened the time the bar fades in and out to be a bit more comfortable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubblesloli