Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi,
As per the title, I have an issue with VisuMZ BattleCore: namely, that the HP gauge doesn't display, despite my settings.
Here are two screenshots, one of the settings and one of a battle:
VisuStella settings.png
No gauge.png
As you can see, there's no gauge. Not even if I defeat an enemy, which shouldn't be a requirement anyway due to the settings.
I have no idea why the gauge doesn't display. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks for reading.

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Where has the battle core been placed? Some other plugin might be keeping it from showing if it is above the battle core plugin.

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I followed the troubleshooting steps and nothing happened. The HP gauge showed up in another project, but turning off the other plugins in this one didn't make it show up. The CoreScript is up to date, and I'd rather not turn off the plugin since other aspects of it still work.
It's really just the HP gauge that doesn't work for some reason.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg
image_2021-06-15_212613.png
Looks a bit.....kid friendly. Then again, I suppose that does with with a lot of retro themes... Crap, already spotted a flaw xD
What a stupid week so far! I was really short on sleep yesterday thanks to my back hurting and not falling asleep fast enough, now today I am 2 hours late for work because my damn alarm clock changed from the alarm setting, to the radio setting which I always keep muted.
I introduced "booby trap" as another indirect way to fight supernatural threats in the game.
But, some of my players are using it to blow up random citizens on the street.
Not sure how "creative" they can go with it. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincentus