Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi,
As per the title, I have an issue with VisuMZ BattleCore: namely, that the HP gauge doesn't display, despite my settings.
Here are two screenshots, one of the settings and one of a battle:
VisuStella settings.png
No gauge.png
As you can see, there's no gauge. Not even if I defeat an enemy, which shouldn't be a requirement anyway due to the settings.
I have no idea why the gauge doesn't display. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks for reading.

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Where has the battle core been placed? Some other plugin might be keeping it from showing if it is above the battle core plugin.

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I followed the troubleshooting steps and nothing happened. The HP gauge showed up in another project, but turning off the other plugins in this one didn't make it show up. The CoreScript is up to date, and I'd rather not turn off the plugin since other aspects of it still work.
It's really just the HP gauge that doesn't work for some reason.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anselmo00