RMMZ Visustella "Cannot read property 'height' of undefined" Error

Evan_K

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I decided to make a sideview actor for an enemy using the Visustella Battle Core, but I keep getting an error that just says "Cannot read property 'height' of undefined." I have searched a lot of things online, but nothing has helped. Does anyone know a solution to this? (I also tried disabling every other plugin and it didn't help.)Files.PNGTroop.PNGPlugins.PNGEnemy.PNGError.PNG

Last edited:

GmOcean

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Did you update your plugin? This was supposedly fixed in a recent update they did a few days ago on Jan 20, 2023.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If said update above does not help you, then you need to loo for the cause - which has absolutely nothing to do with the "height" itself.

The key to the error is the "of undefined" - the engine is missing a data object that was referenced.
So it is not missing the picture (which gets displayed after all, just wrong) but part of the battler/actor/enemy data that explains how to use that picture correctly.

It would help if you press F8 on the error message, change to the console tab and give us a screenshot of the entire error trace on the console.

Evan_K

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Did you update your plugin? This was supposedly fixed in a recent update they did a few days ago on Jan 20, 2023.
I updated it and it works now. Thank you for the help.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hi sweethearts! :kaoluv: Check out my review of @EntangledPear's totally oldskool The Stuff Fairy Tales Are Made Of!
When you spend all day at work distracted by things you want to work on or try in your project and then by the time you get home, you are too mentally tired to concentrate so you just browse the forum instead and think of more things you won’t get to work on for a while.
Time to write some enemy behaviors, here's the stream link for those interested.

Call of duty 1&2 had an interesting cheat prevention method. Between levels the game unloads and reloads the engine dll. If you ever employ this method, make sure to include at least an md5 hash check. Otherwise I can just edit that dll and implant cheats into it.
Hi-Fi Rush is one of the coolest games I've seen in a while. I don't have a way to play it so I watched a friend and wow... I really wish I had a powerful enough computer for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raise