RMMZ Visustella Class Change and Skill Learn - Only Primary Class appears on Learn Skills Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorabaSu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, in the game I'm making there's a class/subclass system. Each actor gets combined stats from the primary and the sub, along with skill access, equipment, passives, etc. Within the plugins I've been able to implement this more or less.

However, when I playtest, and go to Learn Skills in the Menu, only the Primary (in the plugin "Tier 1") class's skills are listed as available to learn, despite the actor having access to both primary and subclass. The alternative is that all subclass skills can only be learned through the default database "Learnable Skills" space. This doesn't really work as a solution for me.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Closed at OP's request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_3 added!
index.php

ScreenShot_1_3_2022_1_32_12.png
I feel QSprite for MV is underrated. I basically am able to use my chibi sideview battlers I drew on the maps and have all the motions available. this'll help a lot with cutscenes.
I've figured out how to reasonably tall-ify chibi sprites on my editor. I like that making tall sprites gives me control on expressing how tall characters seem on the field relative to each other as well as better differentiate adult sprites from child sprites.
doing some wacky experimental stuff in MV right now :kaoluv: I cannot wait to drop what I've been working on
Doing RPG Maker News for this week. (January 14th - 20th, 2022)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
000dsdsc