RMMZ Visustella Class Change and Skill Learn - Only Primary Class appears on Learn Skills Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorabaSu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, in the game I'm making there's a class/subclass system. Each actor gets combined stats from the primary and the sub, along with skill access, equipment, passives, etc. Within the plugins I've been able to implement this more or less.

However, when I playtest, and go to Learn Skills in the Menu, only the Primary (in the plugin "Tier 1") class's skills are listed as available to learn, despite the actor having access to both primary and subclass. The alternative is that all subclass skills can only be learned through the default database "Learnable Skills" space. This doesn't really work as a solution for me.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Closed at OP's request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well turns out I'm not going to the fair... COVID cases way too high in my state. Instead I'll just go to Chuck E Cheese's and transfer all my tickets from Orlando to my normal PlayPass wristband.
NV4LMYs.gif

New UIs

The Sinners who Never Sinned thread has been approved by the moderators! Thank you so much!
:ewat:

index.php
I oughta set up my itch.io, but I'm like, uugghhh I DON'T WANNA. :kaocry: Why does errything feel like such a chore right now? I don't wanna just complain tho, so y'all got any hot tips for how to make a really pretty, sexy, sweaty, flowery itch.io page? BEST TIP WINS. :kaoluv:

Also here's a beautiful nymph to liven up the day for y'all! (No it's not me.)

alice_nymph(old).png
Hello again, guys! Today, I come to you with not one, not two, but THREE new emotion busts for Ramona!
RAng2FPS.gifRAng5FPS.gif
Anger

RWin2FPS.gifRWin5FPS.gif
Wink

RCry2FPS.gifRCry5FPS.gif
Crying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valdemar