jinx42

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but I need some help with the VisuStella StateSkillCore plugin for RMMZ. I'm looking to add a third kind of resource bar called rage. It would appear that you can add another resource bar, but I can't quite figure it out. Can anyone help me solve this, or point me to a tutorial or something of the like? Thanks in advance!

Link to plugin: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Skills_and_States_Core_VisuStella_MZ

kako05

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Australian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
VisuStella team obfuscate their code so no one can view it for possible edits or bug fixes. I wouldn't count to get any support for this.

Paladain_377

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So does that mean I can't get help on why my game won't start. Click New Game and this is all I get.anim000.png

anim129.png

anim021.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Draw something
Me: No problemo! ''draws something''
Now draw the same thing from a different angle
Me: So....You have discovered my weakness...
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^
Newstuff.PNG

Held hostage in my own house half the day by an old man that cant take hints or read body language, STILL manage to make some pixels! booyah! I should get a promotion!....No wait...I should get a job o_O
Potions are to be hoarded, not used... >_>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Braska_Elnor