jinx42

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but I need some help with the VisuStella StateSkillCore plugin for RMMZ. I'm looking to add a third kind of resource bar called rage. It would appear that you can add another resource bar, but I can't quite figure it out. Can anyone help me solve this, or point me to a tutorial or something of the like? Thanks in advance!

Link to plugin: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Skills_and_States_Core_VisuStella_MZ

kako05

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Australian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
VisuStella team obfuscate their code so no one can view it for possible edits or bug fixes. I wouldn't count to get any support for this.

Paladain_377

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So does that mean I can't get help on why my game won't start. Click New Game and this is all I get.anim000.png

anim129.png

anim021.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?
Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notbrandon47