RMMZ Visustella ItemEquipCore ; Wanting to change window boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSpork

Lord of the Sporks
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi!
I'm using Visustella's Item and Equip Core plugin and I'm creating a fangame for the Persona series by ATLUS, just a little project to share among friends.

I have a problem with the way the item pages are set up.
- I don't want the 'status page key's to show on the right-sided box, but rather, I would much prefer to simply show the item's description underneath the item image.
- (Additionally, I don't like how tall the menu box is, but I know that's related to the UI settings in the database, and changing that also changes the message box position, which also affects the alignment for the custom text box I made, so I think I just have to deal with it.)

Untitled.png

In the screenshot, it displays the help box (I believe that's the name of it) at the top of the window, and a bunch of information on the right-sided window. This is the information I don't want shown, because the only relevant information needed for my items are short descriptions written in the database (and shown in the help box).

Now, keep in mind I have absolutely no Javascript experience;
I want to know if there's a way that I can actually remove that information, and replace it with just the image file, and the description from the help box?

(I'm attaching my other plugins, just in case that's relevant)
Untitled2.pngUntitled3.png

Winshifter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you only want to remove the window where additional information is shown (from the image, the one that says "Consumable", "Possession", etc), in the plugin parameters go to Item Menu Settings > General > Use Updated Layout and set it to false.
Also you will need to set the following as false in the same plugin
Item Menu Settings > Shop Status Window > Show In Item Menu? = false
Item Menu Settings > Shop Status Window > Adjust List Window? = false

That should remove the right window and just left the item list and the help window in the Item Menu.

LordSpork

Lord of the Sporks
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you! I had done all of that except setting the Updated Layout to false, that's done the trick.
I also figured out that to hide that very same window on shop interfaces, I set the window width to 0.

Thanks again! :D

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.
ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png
Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daarko4