Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello.

So I'm using Visustella's MainMenuCore plugin for MZ and found the same "bug" that always seem to exist whenever someone gives us the option to display playtime in the main menu. And that is that unless you use a monospaced font (very few of those, even fewer that looks good) the playtime will "jump around" to the left/right as the playtime is ticking (this is because not all numbers take up the same size ofc).

In the past I've managed to work around this by changing the text alignment (left/right) of the draw text function that draw the playtime. But last time I did it was a long time ago and I don't remember exactly what I did (and I obviosuly don't understand JavaScript very well). I think this is a super easy fix though (at least I remember it to be), I just don't know how to do it myself.

I assume what needs to be edited is this piece of code that I found in the plugin settings under "Playtime Window" --> "JS":

Code:
const rows = 1;
const ww = this.mainCommandWidth();
const wh = this.calcWindowHeight(rows, false);
const wx = this.isRightInputMode() ? Graphics.boxWidth - ww : 0;
let wy = this.mainAreaBottom() - wh;
if (this._goldWindow) wy -= this._goldWindow.height;
if (this.canCreateVariableWindow()) wy -= this.variableWindowRect().height;
return new Rectangle(wx, wy, ww, wh);

I'd be super grateful if someone could help me out with this.

Thanks for reading.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?
Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!
no I did not just have to write a song three different times because my music software doesn't support tempo changes!!
I WILL defeat this demonic USB connection notification bug
ScreenShot_8_15_2022_6_22_24.png
Mike trying to dodge the Memory Pawns invading Bantam Street. I like how the filters I used on the map almost make it look like the street is wet in a sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MallowMal