Anthony Xue

Ancient Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone,

So my class/skill/battle balance system is currently set up for a party consisting of five characters. Unfortunately, the Visustella menu windows are aligned for rows of four characters each. This is fine for multiples of four, maybe it would work for six, but having an additional row for a single character seems quite clunky. I've tried to find a setting in any of the various core plugin menus, but to no avail. So is there a way to have all five characters appear in a single row that I've been missing or is this hardcoded in such a way that it would take unreasonable effort to implement?
party2.png

Edit: I just noticed it gets even worse in combat. Apparently, the engine doesn't even recognize the fifth character, at least it doesn't get to act (see screenshot)! And again, there doesn't seem to be a setting in the plugin manager that might accomplish this. What's going on, and is there any help?
party-combat.PNG

Last edited:

Anthony Xue

Ancient Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Never mind. Was able to do it via a combination of various options divided among several of the plugins. Thread can be closed.

Zero_G

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Not that I need it, but you should probably share what you did, for the next person that sees this thread.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elmorethemagician