VisuStella [Multi class X Victory aftermath compatibility]

Tsunar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I ran into an issue with these two plugins, If everything levels up at the same time everything is fine and dandy, but if the subclass levels at a different rate, it doesn't show skills learned or stat increases in the victory screen, is there any way to fix this?

Sword_of_Dusk

Ace Attorney
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I ran into a similar problem with the MV version of subclasses back when I was using them, and I had to request a plugin to fix it (admittedly, it wasn't a full fix because the guy was busy as hell, but it was good enough), so I think you might need to make a topic in Plugin Requests for this one.

Tsunar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I ran into a similar problem with the MV version of subclasses back when I was using them, and I had to request a plugin to fix it (admittedly, it wasn't a full fix because the guy was busy as hell, but it was good enough), so I think you might need to make a topic in Plugin Requests for this one.
I'll do just that, thank you so much!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

M42S7Us.gif

It's the little things. Lengthened the time the bar fades in and out to be a bit more comfortable.
3 days until release!
Well, with one problem (the hurricane) over with, we now have another problem. My dad and stepmom both tested positive for COVID-19 and I'm unable to visit them anytime soon. Meanwhile, I've just posted a new video on my YouTube.
I am back...from the land of the dead!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chorustrilogy