VisuStella [Multi class X Victory aftermath compatibility]

Tsunar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I ran into an issue with these two plugins, If everything levels up at the same time everything is fine and dandy, but if the subclass levels at a different rate, it doesn't show skills learned or stat increases in the victory screen, is there any way to fix this?

Sword_of_Dusk

Ace Attorney
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I ran into a similar problem with the MV version of subclasses back when I was using them, and I had to request a plugin to fix it (admittedly, it wasn't a full fix because the guy was busy as hell, but it was good enough), so I think you might need to make a topic in Plugin Requests for this one.

Tsunar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I ran into a similar problem with the MV version of subclasses back when I was using them, and I had to request a plugin to fix it (admittedly, it wasn't a full fix because the guy was busy as hell, but it was good enough), so I think you might need to make a topic in Plugin Requests for this one.
I'll do just that, thank you so much!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.
ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png
Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syczewski