Visustella Programs Problems

Astralweaver

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Several Visustella plugins not working Quest System, Victory Aftermath, and Visual State Effects. They all say they are not matching the current version of MZ, however Aftermath and State Effects both have 1.0.2 registered in their file and the version of MZ is 1.0.2, unless a 1.0.3 came out. The quest one says it is version 1.0.3. Not sure what is going on and would like some info if someone knows.

Thanks

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
first of all... you might try to update your plugins to the latest version... maybe there's update to the plugins... if still not working you can try to...
report here:

see in number 8 there's link to report to the plugin creator.

it's because the visustella plugin code is obfuscated (made so cannot be read by people but can still be read by the program) so people in this forum might not be able to help you because they cannot read the code... the only one who can help you is the plugin maker itself who has access to the readable form of the plugin code.

hope this help.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lguruji206