KilljoyAGP

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
OK. It said unknown so I updated to 1.1.1 Game menu zooms in now, and the game wonts start.
Got rid of the plugins that it was griping about (Khas lighting) and now there's this:Screenshot (38).png

JacSkulls

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Can you send me the one with Element this time?

EDIT:
Sorry for doing this. But I notice Khas plugins are MV. Make sure the other plugins aren't MV. They need to be for MZ.

JacSkulls

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
For SRD pllugins, did you make sure they are for MZ, not MV?

KilljoyAGP

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I picked this game up from a creator who abandoned it then used the base to start over. He did use MV. If I got the corresponding plugins for MZ, would this correct itself?

JacSkulls

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I picked this game up from a creator who abandoned it then used the base to start over. He did use MV. If I got the corresponding plugins for MZ, would this correct itself?
It should. A lot of MV plugins aren't 100% compatible with MZ, though there are some that are. So far, for SRD plugin, I'm only seeing one plugin that's for MZ. And it's the Hud Maker Ultra. Base isn't MZ yet, as far as I can see. And if it is, I've yet to see it. Just started researching it.

EDIT:
I don't know if these are the ONLY plugins available for MZ, (I think there are others as well) But you can check out this list for MZ. It's handy. Though, MZ is actually still pretty new so it'd be awhile before they create more plugins for it.

KilljoyAGP

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you! I've been having probs with Hud maker Ultra too. The base being mv explains it. *sigh*

JacSkulls

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
:D That's alright. It happens to the best of us. I take it that the game finally works now?

KilljoyAGP

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
:D That's alright. It happens to the best of us. I take it that the game finally works now?
Since there are assets that use the SRD plugins, I'm going to reinstall them to see what happens and see which ones I can get rid of. It isn't working yet.

JacSkulls

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Alright. Message back here if there are still problems with displaying the Quest System. I can help you with that one. :)

DecaGamin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Go to Quest Categories.
View attachment 180405

You'll see Main, Side, Challenge Quests.
View attachment 180407
Whichever you choose, go here.
View attachment 180408
Then you should be able to edit each Quests.
View attachment 180409
Afterwards, once completed, you go to your Event, click on Plugin Command and click on Quest System. You must have the Quest ID key name (It's shown in the picture above this sentence)
View attachment 180411
Make sure to click on Add/Complete/Fail/Remove

And click on Quest Keys. In this case, mine says Welcome. It should look like this.

View attachment 180413

Then you go to Status. Add to Known. Which should be like that by default.

EDIT: Just realize what you're asking. Sorry about that. Go to the Plugin Command and click on "Show Quest in Menu?"
View attachment 180415
Thank you. I been trying to find how to make a quest.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1620833447825.png
This is one of the most beautiful art styles I've seen... it's also the style I draw in... er.... what's this style called...?
Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdzezzzs