Visustella Quest System and Main Menu Core conflicting

Lalelilylo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For some reason, Visustella's Quest System and Main Menu Core seem to be in conflict. My game was working fine yesterday, but now it keeps crashing every time I try to open the menu. I don't remember changing anything in my game between yesterday and today when I wanted my boyfriend to try it out, but clearly I must have done something.
I tried disabling all of my plugins except for Visustella's ones and started a new game, but I still couldn't open the menu.
I tried disabling all of my plugins except for the Quest System. I could open the menu this time, but quest tab was no where to be seen despite the Show in Main Menu option being set to true. This happened with the Visustella Core Engine as well.
I found that the only way to have anything happen in regards to the Quest System is to enable the Main Menu Core, but that crashes my game every time I try to open the menu. I tried updating the corescript as well. I've tried to fix it many times without any luck. I'm hoping someone who has had a similar problem before or who understands code better can help me out.
I've attached pictures of the error message I have in game when I try to open the menu as well as the console.
Thank you to anyone who believes they can help me out. I truly appreciate it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (490).png
    Screenshot (490).png
    250.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot (491).png
    Screenshot (491).png
    171.3 KB · Views: 6

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Unexpected end of JSON input usually means you've mistyped a notetag.

Lalelilylo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Unexpected end of JSON input usually means you've mistyped a notetag.
Thank you! I went through every notetag I could find and there was indeed a mistake. Knowing what unexpected end of JSON means will help me tons!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i want to make videogame, though i am burned out on games with RPG elements, but the only gamedev tool i know how to use is rpg maker. :/
Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!
It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lotrein