GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia i just bougth tier 2 and install dragonbone, it say im missing plugin Public_0_Dragonbones
so i went on your webpage to get an url but then fall on a japenese website that i translate but again, after mutilple tried , i dont really know what i really need to download,i hope your team gonna do a more detailed tutorial on this...
question 1 do i need to dl Dragonbone
question 2 do i need to dl pixi 5
question 3 am i suppose to save that script they gave as a js file

i tried to get The version of Dragonbones used for this plugin is 5.7.002b but it doesnt seem liek dragonbone site have version of their program so im asking myself...
is that a lib, or do i need the plugin v5.7.002b or
do i need to get dragonbone 5.7 if so where dom you see on site version to dl;
this confusing i know, sry for all that technical support #$@! ...
look like it not really plugnplay...!:LZSrasp:

im sure it gonna help out some other that are questioning themselve

This is what you need to download (its on the Dragonbones plugin page right below the normal download button)

Dragonbones download.jpg

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
when using the Battlecore the the 1st SV Battler character does not use the escape sprite when you make the party escape from battle. He just kinda stands there still in the idle pose. Not game breaking or anything but it does look a little odd
Hey there, this is a bug, and should be fixed, even though it's not game breaking.

If you could please take a couple of minutes to report it through the link in my signature below, that'd really be appreciated, and the team will get it fixed.

Luckysince97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
ty @GalacticGod as it resolve the error , it didnt resolve everything, and now that it working, what do i really need is to know where are dragon sprite,is there a free lib lib, is it the same as mv, the one aekashic is distributing, or do i need to make them myself if so..

that only cause dragonbone seem un-downloadable for me as i get a dns probe error anytime im trying too, would spine be supported by the plugin, or sprite made with spine...

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, this is a bug, and should be fixed, even though it's not game breaking.
If you could please take a couple of minutes to report it through the link in my signature below, that'd really be appreciated, and the team will get it fixed.
Okay no problem, :)

ty @GalacticGod as it resolve the error , it didnt resolve everything, and now that it working, what do i really need is to know where are dragon sprite,is there a free lib lib, is it the same as mv, the one aekashic is distributing, or do i need to make them myself if so..
that only cause dragonbone seem un-downloadable for me as i get a dns probe error anytime im trying too, would spine be supported by the plugin, or sprite made with spine...
Yeah, I haven't really messed around with the Dragonbones plugin for MZ yet. I was just gonna wait till Aekashic released him demo project to really get into that part of the game.

KARAKURT

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have a free project. Do I need to buy plugins from the VisuStella Sample Project?

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a free project. Do I need to buy plugins from the VisuStella Sample Project?
The core plugins included in the sample project are free. If you want any of the others which aren't in the sample, it will tell you on the site how much they are. There's also a $25 bundle which includes several plugins (some of which aren't released yet).

Elgigante94

PROJECT 1
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French, Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi fellas, anybody know how to get the shadows with the VisuMZ_0_CoreEngine JS script ?
Without :
1598694125756.png

With the plugin :
1598694069817.png

Thanks!

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
"No Tile Shadows" under Quality of Life settings.

oriongates

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, trying to figure out how to get this action sequence to work. It's confusing because I'm using action sequences that are almost entirely identical.

With the first sequence, everything goes fine. This is what it looks like:

1598706003115.png

The only thing cut off is the "finish action" set, which is the default, premade set.

1598706191915.png

Again, the finish action set is cut off a bit, but that's it. The wait time is also different to account for the length of the animations involved.

Like I said, when I test the first skill, it goes off without any trouble. But when I run the second skill, it works right until the end, at which point it gives me this error:

1598706695783.png

Now, extra weird thing...if I use the first skill before using the second skill, then it works out fine. But if I use the second skill first, then this error happens.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you tagged the skill with <Custom Action Sequence>?

Leysos

Chaotic!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It happens to the best of us man lmao problem solved!

JMsoup

New guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
Hi, great work and thank you very much!

I tried using a force action call with the state expire notetag:

<JS On Expire State>
user.forceAction(113, -1);
BattleManager.forceAction($gameParty.members()[1]);
</JS On Expire State>

But it forces the action immediately on applying the state. This happens on both turn and ATB. I've set up the auto remove to 5 turns as its meant to be a charging up state.

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update 1.01 fixed the freezing issue I reported, however, now it won't turn off the actor window while activating a skill, making the party and actor window overlap while a skill is cast. I assume this is unintentional?

Attachments

wyhzcm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
CHINANESE
Primarily Uses
RMMV
emmmmm,Dear and cute developers, I sincerely hope that you can set more text parameters for the VisuMZ_4_Debugger, because it really only has a little content that can be translated into other languages,hopely.

TimothyMV

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since with DB, exporting with armature data of 5.5 takes too long, and 5.0 is instant, and then an error saying parent null happened. Plus i'm also having issues with Node.js to help me convert my own Dragonbones assets to the version that will stop this error from happening. What am I even doing wrong here????!????
I'm asking this again here because I waited almost 24 hours for an answer in the JS support subforums and I don't want to wait until the end of the year for a solution.

Morganis

Ce'wyndia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The core plugins included in the sample project are free. If you want any of the others which aren't in the sample, it will tell you on the site how much they are. There's also a $25 bundle which includes several plugins (some of which aren't released yet).
Hello, I cant find where there is a bundle of plugins to purchase.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS