Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Take all the rest you guys need. I'm still banging my stupid head against why the battler state refresh update stuff works in the sample project when it doesn't in a clean project for me.

Jhin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello there!

First off, thanks for your awesome work. I'm planning to use a lot of your plugins, they are excellent!

By the way, I found that the VisuMZ_1_MainMenuCore ->Status Graphic (svbattler and sprite) option doesn't works at VisuMZ_1_ElementStatusCore as I plan to do a game with no portraits and / or faces.

It is intended?? Can you add the sideview battler as an option?

Thank you!!

I re-ask about this.

oriongates

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just checking on a few features, I wanted to see if they're hidden somewhere I'm not finding them or if they're maybe planned for a future release.

Battle Core lets me use dragonbones and SV battlers, but is there anything like the older "breathe" or "float" effects for static sprites?

I'm also looking through message core, but I can't find any option for letter sounds, is that also planned for some time in the future?

Goldschuss

A.K.A. Lye
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm also looking through message core, but I can't find any option for letter sounds, is that also planned for some time in the future?

While many Yanfly plugins were merged into one it's not always the case. In MV, Letter sounds were part of the Message Core Extension 1, so it's likely going to be a tier 2/3 plugin

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I doubt there's any plans for the latter, especially since there's an included plugin with MZ (PlayMsgWndCharSeMZ.js) that does exactly that.

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hoping they provide the option to see the HP text on the enemy visual HP gauge like MV.

Askann

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a question: I am trying to make a skill that do additional damage if the enemy is affected by a specific status, and I managed to do it, but the extra damage is not appering where he should be.

I tried use the tag

Code:
<JS Pre-Apply>
extradmg = (a.mat - b.mdf)

if(b.isStateAffected(34)){
target.gainHp(-extradmg);
target.startDamagePopup();
target.clearResult();
}
</JS Pre-Apply>

Is there a way to stack them together andshow just one popup?

Last edited:

SirDhyne

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We plan on taking a week long break first since we've been more or less working nonstop since two weeks prior to MZ's launch. Add that on top of our day jobs and we were more or less running on a low tank of gas. After the break is over, we'll be doing wave 3.

There's still some things to be decided for it, but we plan on the following:

Battle System ATB (ala Grandia)
Action Sequence Camera
Weapon Unleash
Aggro System
Battle AI
Gridfree Doodads

There are still others to be decided.
Love to see this. I'm especially interested in Grid-Free Doodads and Battle AI, and mildly intrigued by the aggro system.

Would love to, someday, also see the Level-up and Subclass systems make a return. As well, some way to be able to make it so that gold is not only shop currency, but needs to be spent to level up the character (ala Dark Souls where you choose to spend your gold to increase a stat by 1, which then increases your level by 1) would be fantastic. Really appreciate everything you all have done for this community and hope you enjoy your well-deserved break!

Mirai Ko

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Does slip heal not work for passive skills? I have a state that when applied via events or skills does it's slip heal formula normally, but when it is assigned as a passive skill, it does not.

SJWebster

Too old for this ****
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just dropping in to say I bought the Wave 2 plugin pass this morning. You guys do great work and I'm looking forward to Wave 3. In the meantime, get the rest you need, you've definitely earned it! :)

Garr

Magitek Elite
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
EDIT: Never mind.

Last edited:

Poladead

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Regarding, class change, is it scheduled sooner or later? i'd love to have the ability to create a job system T.T

TrentL111

Archmage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@SirDhyne Alistair released a Battle AI plugin that works magnificently.

Georg

That guy that tries to do some big RPG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey, it seems the Battle Core deactivates the casting sprite animation when in ATB. Is this bug or there is just something that I missed while config??

Dark_Ansem

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Just logged in to say thank you. Not sure I get the "obfuscation" part really well, but thanks!

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey, it seems the Battle Core deactivates the casting sprite animation when in ATB. Is this bug or there is just something that I missed while config??

It's in the config. 'Enemy Battler Settings' and 'Action Sequence Settings' will have options for Animations for Certain Hit, Physical, Magical, etc. There's also a notetag that can be used to change animations as well, the plugin settings are just for general use while the notetags for more specific ones.

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh... really? Wanted to change the information window position of skill window etc (not the help window, but the one that shows all the information), the position of command window and width etc because on a 607x1080 resolution looks really compact and lacks of room, but when I was going to edit the code to redistribute the layout I found that the code is encrypted? Why, Yanfly plugins weren't like that. Well I guess that it's due many bad guys out there stealing code and "lazingly" modifying then redistribuite it commercially :(

I don't find any plugin parameter to modify that, or maybe I overlooked it.
@VisuStella can you please add plugin parameters to fully customize the windows of each scene? In 16:9 looks wonderfully good but 9:16 doesn't, keep in mind that on mobiles fonts must be bigger and the space for touch input too.

Allow us to change the size, width, height and position of each window will really help a lot!

This can be easily solved if we move the windows to something like this:
Left: Untouched layout
Right: Distribution example scheme

1600032369044.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188