VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

White Dragon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Awesome, these plugins sound great, I'm looking forward to them :)

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, there's some really cool stuff coming! :)

CrocPirate

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you for making the Life State Effects! I really need something like that. The other upcoming plugins are going to be useful too.

Georg

That guy that tries to do some big RPG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey, I have question: It is possible to add multiple items types to be seen in one category with the "Items and Equip Core"?? And if it is so, how should I write it in the plugin config?? Thanks.

This is not a bug report, I just wanna know because I simply haven't gotten it to work like that.

Last edited:

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This IS a bug report.....

There was a spider crawling on the floor....that is all.

On topic...
I purchased the Wave 3 in bulk, great deal $25 vs $65 if you bought them all separate AND all the plugins are usable which makes this even better so buy up everyone and you can use all the Wave 3 Plugins TODAY!

Luckysince97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey, I have question: It is possible to add multiple items types to be seen in one category with the "Items and Equip Core"?? And if it is so, how should I write it in the plugin config?? Thanks.

This is not a bug report, I just wanna know because I simplie haven't gotten it to work like that.
well yes and yes

let say you want to have like 9 type of equipement
but you want to categorise each one you need 2 plugin but one

is for your item actor layout, so what he wear the other one is what you see under your menu

<Equip Slots> ===that my layout that you gotta put under class, and fix in etype
R-Hand
L-Hand
Head
Body
Arms
Legs
Foots
Jewels
Accessory
</Equip Slots>
then you gotta go inside item category rename asyou like format line 1 or 2 and after is just inside your data item category, not equipement type ( that the layout) you can change the icon, even
what there by defaultexample.png

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
anyone know if you can make the shops be able to BUY things by item category like it does when you try to sell? Not finding any options for that in the ItemsEquips core and feel like if it's there for selling items it should be there for buying items too.

wrigty12

Just a QAer playing with Javascript
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wave 3 was an instant-buy for me. Doodads was amazing in MV. I'm also excited to play with the Battle AI!

Will we get a default folder of premade RTP Doodads in the future, or are we left to just start our own? Just wondering if I should start splicing the tilesets on my own so I can use them for maps w/o them specifically set.

Georg

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
well yes and yes

let say you want to have like 9 type of equipement
but you want to categorise each one you need 2 plugin but one

is for your item actor layout, so what he wear the other one is what you see under your menu

<Equip Slots> ===that my layout that you gotta put under class, and fix in etype
R-Hand
L-Hand
Head
Body
Arms
Legs
Foots
Jewels
Accessory
</Equip Slots>
then you gotta go inside item category rename asyou like format line 1 or 2 and after is just inside your data item category, not equipement type ( that the layout) you can change the icon, even
what there by defaultView attachment 161171
Thank you for the quick answer, but I'm sorry, I simply don't understand what you are trying to say :hsad:...

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I feel bad bombarding you guys with suggestions, but it would also be strange to pace them out artificially, right? :) So here we go:

It would be great if you could change the icons (and/or have a text-only style) in the Debugger main menu.

cabanas_ds

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In Events & Movement Core they allow you to:

* Change the hitbox sizes of events to larger in any direction.

<Hitbox Up: x>
<Hitbox Down: x>
<Hitbox Right: x>
<Hitbox Left: x>

To add space for larger style events. Larger NPC sprites, including character walking sprites and cars ect.

Usually when you make taller sprites or bigger cars for example. If they are facing down & not moving you have to add space on top of the sprite (which would be the back of the car) You would have to use <Hitbox Up: 1> so you cannot walk through the back of the car if it is facing down.

But if these cars are driving around the extra space added up will not be added to the behind of the car when it's facing upwards. Since the hit box doesn't follow the event behind if it's moving it'll always be facing up not following.

Looks messy when u have multiple cars driving & over lapping on each other.

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
There should be an option to have the actual HP text and value on the enemy gauge during battle like on the player battle status window. Helps to make it more convenient when fighting enemies and you want to see what their HP value is. Still hopeful for Allow Actor Turn Skip where you won't have to input an action for every actor, it was useful to have in MV.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Will we get a default folder of premade RTP Doodads in the future, or are we left to just start our own? Just wondering if I should start splicing the tilesets on my own so I can use them for maps w/o them specifically set.
I think you have to start your own - but unlike in MV, by default the plugin allows you to use your tileset and your iconset as doodads so most of the RTP stuff will already be there.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello @VisuStella ! I have a question regarding the ATB Battle System plugin: https://visustellamz.itch.io/battle-system-atb

Amazing job on it by the way! How do I set the parameters so that each critical hit (whether attack or skill) is going to be a guarantee interrupt on the target? Thanks so much! (If it is already set to interrupt battlers with critical damage, then I'm sorry for my stupidity for not checking it. >.<) Just making sure. xD :D

nitriso

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ever since BattleCore has been updated to version 1.04 and now 1.05, I can no longer turn off enemy shadows. When I reload version 1.03 the shadows are gone. Does anyone else have this problem? How can it be fixed?

antega34

Anthony
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For the ATB system, is there somewhere I can find the sample ATB field gauge shown in the screenshots/videos? I can't seem to locate it

skelhat

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would like to know if there is a way to increase the size of the HP, MP and TP bars, so that it is the size of the red rectangle shown in the photo.

Georg

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
How can I alter the width of the command windows in battle??

cabanas_ds

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since my thread got placed in here then I guess I should ask here:

WHERE THE ALPHA ABS AT? Who's gonna be the first to make one? I want to battle on the map so bad.

I can wait but willing to pay for the script 4 sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, ended up at the hospital with the oldest so mebbe might make the game jam's deadline. Maybe not. Regardless, really digging MZ.
I had lots of fun! Kids loved me, and some took pictures. Unfortunately, the videos didn't send... but you'll see Chica in action when I do a trailer for Fandom Scouts!
Dama wrote on akoniti's profile.
Hi
Thanks for your review.
I was checking the trailer for details and as the woman shut the door at the exact moment the song I was hearing said "you slim the door" and I couldn't resist to add it there. :D And I used this idea one more time on another scene.
Just doing some tileset tinkering again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitrostat