Bravelion Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Beautiful Demo, however, I have some questions:
1) The damage is displayed with the comma "9.999", how can I remove it and have a damage "9999"?!?
2) I have set the damage style FF7. Everything is perfect and the same as its algorithm, congratulations, only now that there is that type of damage, the "Skill Limit" always cause "0" damage, regardless of the power of the skill and the defense of the enemy. What did it depend on?
3) The power of spells with algorithm at "300 + a.mat", cause 3000 points of damage even at level 1 with Magic at "5".

How to solve it all ???
You need to put a number constant in the formula box.
The dmg formula automatically does the rest for you.
The number constant is the power of the move on it's own.

As for limits
You need to set them as Physical or Magical.
and add the notetag
<Always Hit>

H/MP Dmg Ceritan hits don't do anything using FF7 Dmg style.
H/MP Recover Certain hits do.
I'm going off the rough original FF7 Formula but enemy level has a part to play in damage too iirc.

If you use a constant added to a battler's stat value , the power of the move is gonna increase greatly, even if you were to buff yourself, you're increasing the power by 50% (default buff stack max) Effectively increasing the total output.
(For like the first aid skill I used
35 + (a.level / 2) as a magical hit property.
So it remains useful throughout the game without really needing to give X character the healing magic.)

I want like limit levels but having the one per class is working really well for me so far.
So i might just leave it alone as it is and just continue.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Thanks for replying.
How and where do I set 9999 without a comma?

For the Limits they are already set as you said.

For magical damage, yours is great advice!

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for replying.
How and where do I set 9999 without a comma?

For the Limits they are already set as you said.

For magical damage, yours is great advice!
VisuStella Core Engine, Quality of Life Settings, Digit Grouping Section.

Cyberhawk

Bravelion Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
THat would apply for all damage numbers

Dimanda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Yanfly looking forward to wave 4, glad to see you are still lurking in the shadows, its not a maker without Yanfly!
Do you know if the steal system and the class systems will be coming back especially weapons animation. Anyway your team is doing a awesome job, but then they do have the best mentor:LZSrasp:

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for helping answer questions, Knightmare and Cyberhawk!

@Yanfly looking forward to wave 4, glad to see you are still lurking in the shadows, its not a maker without Yanfly!
Do you know if the steal system and the class systems will be coming back especially weapons animation. Anyway your team is doing a awesome job, but then they do have the best mentor:LZSrasp:
Those are in the pipeline for a future wave. We're estimating 5 or 6.

Speaking of which, Wave 4 early access is out!

With it comes the following plugins:

- Battle System - CTB
- Enemy Levels
- Proximity Compass
- Enhanced TP System
- Auto Skill Triggers
- Animated Pictures
- Item Crafting System
- Anti-Damage Barriers

Not only that, but the ALL WAVES BUNDLE COLLECTION is out, too!

I can't link it from here due to it being a commercial product, but I'm sure you guys know how to find it.

I know many of you have been asking for this ever since Wave 2 and 3's bundles have been announced. We've finally gone and made it. It is priced at $100, but if you own any of the waves, the amount will be discounted proportionally. This means if you own only Wave 2 or 3, it'll be priced at $75. If you own both of them, it'll be priced at $50. If you ever decide to get Wave 4, then the price will go down to $25.

In a nutshell, this means this collection is worth 4 waves. While there are only 3 waves out currently, this collection will be updated with any future waves that do come out. This means once Wave 5 arrives, the All Waves Bundle will let you break even. After that, you more or less save money. And in case you're wondering how many waves we have planned, it's anywhere between 7 to 10.

This collection will NOT include plugins released outside of the Waves system from the past and going to the future (such as Luna Engine and the MV plugins).

I hope this answers any questions you may have regarding it.

Thank you for supporting us all this time!

Oliin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I was looking at the anti-damage barriers plugin and it looks pretty great. Suggestion though, it'd be nice if there were actor, class, and item notetags for them too in addition to just state options. An item that gives someone a constant MP-damage shield while equipped or maybe an earth mage always has a small absorption barrier that regenerates a set amount every round to a certain maximum.

GamesOfShadows

♥ Gamer/Games ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to disable / delete some functions / code? I use a different Event-Spawn-Plugin.
There are problems as soon as I use VisuMZ_1_EventsMoveCore, but the plug-in contains some useful features. EventsMoveCore has the Event-Spawn feature too, I think this causes the problem.

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Jrrkein

Insert Witty Title Here
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
some notetag might cause this bug

<User Global Cooldown>
<Target Global Cooldown>

1602617801191.png

Pasteleptic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh man! I just got done looking at a bunch of available plugins on itch.io and YouTube videos your team has released. I have to say, they're all incredibly impressive, especially the character generator.

Are there plans to release something similar for tiles to match the art style of the character generator?

As a side note, I'd also like to thank you Yanfly. You've done so much for the community, and I'm more than happy to help support you guys.

WilsonE7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
May I make a feature suggestion for a future update to Element/Status Core? It would be nice to have the "Normal Attack" element be an option in the <Multi-Elements> notetag. I know it draws from the Database's elements, but could it be possible? The reason I'm asking is that I'm making "Ranged" attacks their own element so they do more damage against flying enemies. Also, I was thinking Bow skills could use the "Normal Attack" element so that whatever kind of elemental bow is used, that skill would deal damage with that respective element. So, if I had Fire Arrows as a weapon, or if a mage used the Fire Weapon skill on my archer (turns "Normal Attack" element to Fire element), then the Bow would do both Fire and Ranged damage. I hope I'm being clear enough and making sense! Thanks for all the time and effort you put into your plugins; I've found them very useful.

Goldschuss

A.K.A. Lye
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It is priced at $100, but if you own any of the waves, the amount will be discounted proportionally. This means if you own only Wave 2 or 3, it'll be priced at $75. If you own both of them, it'll be priced at $50. If you ever decide to get Wave 4, then the price will go down to $25.
I'm glad to see that my idea found it's way to the team and had so many supporters! That said, does the total price stay at 100 from now on or will the cost increase as more waves are released?

Cyberhawk

Bravelion Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
May I make a feature suggestion for a future update to Element/Status Core? It would be nice to have the "Normal Attack" element be an option in the <Multi-Elements> notetag. I know it draws from the Database's elements, but could it be possible? The reason I'm asking is that I'm making "Ranged" attacks their own element so they do more damage against flying enemies. Also, I was thinking Bow skills could use the "Normal Attack" element so that whatever kind of elemental bow is used, that skill would deal damage with that respective element. So, if I had Fire Arrows as a weapon, or if a mage used the Fire Weapon skill on my archer (turns "Normal Attack" element to Fire element), then the Bow would do both Fire and Ranged damage. I hope I'm being clear enough and making sense! Thanks for all the time and effort you put into your plugins; I've found them very useful.
Normal attack is literally normal attack. So it is binded to the weapon's Attack Element.
You can set multi element to the weapon itself and give the weapon the element "Ranged" and Fire at the same time.
While also making the skill deal fire damage and Ranged with notetags. You can set the skill's final damage calculation to the skill individually with notetags, you can change the final damage output the sum of the elements used or the product.
Skill Element: Normal Attack/ Physical or none.
<Multi Element: Fire, Ranged>
<Multi-Element Rule: Maximum>

<Multi-Element Rule: Minimum>

<Multi-Element Rule: Multiply>

<Multi-Element Rule: Additive>

<Multi-Element Rule: Average>
Pick your fancy
------------------------------------------

Anyway,
My suggestion is allowing us to make skills Bypass the <Guts> effect in Life effects plugin.
and the ability to turn off Aggro acculiation, while still being able to use taunt and provoke.

MysteryMan23

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I was wondering, is the Enemy Encounter Aid plugin anywhere within the current or planned plugins? Or is it not needed for some reason? Because, I'd like to have symbol encounters in my game, and the Enemy Encounter Aid really helps with that.

wrigty12

Just a QAer playing with Javascript
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Enhancement Request for the OptionsCore:
In Options Categories > Options List > For each option, add a setting like "Skip" or similar, where if true, when you are actually in the Options Menu, Up/Down arrows skip that line during navigating the menu.

This would be very useful for skipping lines used as Titles or dividers, resulting in the only lines being selectable are Options you can actually edit.

WilsonE7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello again. Could I make another suggestion? This one's about the Party System: a Plugin Command to temporarily disable mid-battle party switching. Like, for a challenge where you go through a series of battles, but beforehand you can pick your formation and must use it throughout the battles. I can think of a workaround where you change your formation and then use a script call or something to remove all the reserve members, but this Plugin Command would make it simpler. Sorry if I'm not supposed to ask about plugins that aren't Cores here.

SolonWise

The Lonely Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello and thanks for these amazing plugins. Quick question here: How can I choose what database item will be used in the potion custom skill cost? I've created explosive potions in the item database and a skill with a potion cost in the skill database, but even without the item in my bag, I can still use the skill.

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello and thanks for these amazing plugins. Quick question here: How can I choose what database item will be used in the potion custom skill cost? I've created explosive potions in the item database and a skill with a potion cost in the skill database, but even without the item in my bag, I can still use the skill.
You'll need to edit in the SkillsStates Core in the 'Skill Cost Types' section. You can copy the 'Potion' information to see how it works and edit it to fit your item. You'll have comb through and edit some JS but it's pretty simple to follow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another custom skill animation, sometimes i waste too much time on details people will barely notice :kaocry:
Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xperiad