Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
I realize I may be a bit cheeky here. But will the Battle Sequence Impact plugin have the projectile feature of its MV counterpart in the future? Not a request, just a question.

Are there any plans to make faction/relationship plugins, as well as plugins that enable survival game features (i.e hunger, thirst, etc.). Or, would any of the existing plugins be useful for this?

You can probably do this with eventing. The Events And Move Core includes advanced switches and variables as well as spawning events and such. You can probably show relationships in the Status Core if you're creative. If you need a special scene or a HUD you'll probably have to look elsewhere. SumRndDude has one called HUD Maker at least.

TrentL111

Archmage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there any way the visual state effects plugin's repeat animations can be made compatible with rpgmaker mv animations? Every time one plays, the game crashes.

Zaha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can probably do this with eventing. The Events And Move Core includes advanced switches and variables as well as spawning events and such. You can probably show relationships in the Status Core if you're creative. If you need a special scene or a HUD you'll probably have to look elsewhere. SumRndDude has one called HUD Maker at least.

Many thanks for the thoughts and pointers!

Anthony Xue

Ancient Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
So I'm working with the Custom Parameters... turns out there's not much space to display them in the default windows. My idea was to create an additional category, which works, and tell the window for that category to get the values of the Custom Parameters - which unfortunately requires more JS than I'm capable of.

The standard parameter window gets its data from "this.getParameterList(1)" to "...(3)". Best would be if I could somehow define lists (4) to (6), but there seems to be no way to do this, at least none I'm aware of. Any help?

Last edited:

defective42

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I would love to see Battle Core MZ have the capability to show an enemy MP Gauge.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
It's Friday so it's time for a weekend update!

We are on update batch #17.

You can find the full changelog here and here.

For instructions on how to update the plugins, please follow the steps found here.

---

As for other feature request implementations, please keep in mind that we're reading the requests. However, we are a small staff so it will always take time for us to add them in as we are still focused on the conversion of plugins over from MV to MZ. As we are focused on plugin conversions, there won't be as many new features updated and added to the the existing plugins currently. Perhaps once we're done with the waves, we can focus on those.

In the meantime, if the said requests are absolutely necessary for you, I do recommend visiting this forum's Plugin Request section and the Classifieds.

---

Is there any way the visual state effects plugin's repeat animations can be made compatible with rpgmaker mv animations? Every time one plays, the game crashes.

If this is happening, please send a bug report through our troubleshooting form found here.

---

I realize I may be a bit cheeky here. But will the Battle Sequence Impact plugin have the projectile feature of its MV counterpart in the future? Not a request, just a question.

Yes, but in a different plugin. It had to be separated from the Impact plugin due to how Effekseer changed the structure of how animations worked so it wasn't as easy to import over and had to be done separately apparently.

TrentL111

Archmage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If this is happening, please send a bug report through our troubleshooting form found here.
Thank you for your reply, Yanfly. I have sent my issue through the form, with a screenshot and a blank project uploaded as well. Hope you guys can get this sorted out. All the best, and thank you for everything that you do for us!

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply, Yanfly. I have sent my issue through the form, with a screenshot and a blank project uploaded as well. Hope you guys can get this sorted out. All the best, and thank you for everything that you do for us!

Thank you! I got the report and have it fixed. It should be ready by next Friday's update batch!

MasterTenchi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I was wondering, perhaps I overlooked it somehow:

I'm trying to make it so the player can't "skill up, etc" without being at the right trainer - but it seems the Skills Learn System only functions as a way to lock it into the Menu System. I was wondering if we could design a way to allow the Skills System to work like a store (bad example maybe) where I can control which skills are shown and the "currency" is the SP/AP/Etc.

On a different note: has anyone found a way to get Equip Armor/Weapon changeable on the fly..

For example, The main can't use Swords - but goes to a trainer and now can use swords. It seems to be hardcoded into the Database only... very static.

Love your work! (I went full throttle on them, All Waves) - has been a godsend for a single-person studio like myself.

Volourn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I use states to do that for what I'm working on. It works as longa s you make that the state itself can't be removed.

I add these to the state to make it permenant.

<Passive State>

<No Death Clear>

<No Recover All Clear>

<Hide in Battle>

<Hide outside Battle>

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Yes, but in a different plugin. It had to be separated from the Impact plugin due to how Effekseer changed the structure of how animations worked so it wasn't as easy to import over and had to be done separately apparently.

Thanks for replying! I'm looking forward to buying it again. =) Probably gonna' aim for the all waves bundle now that I know what I need.

imnoto

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Where is the setting to move the autobattle cancel text?
Right now it is right in the middle blocking all the action.

Reinarc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there awesome Javascripters.

Using Yanfly's Skill and State Core (RPG Maker MZ), I want to make a skill (super move) only able to be used if the entire battle party has 10 TP (my game's maximum). What could I use for the code? Here's the tag for the skill notetag.

<JS Skill Enable>
code
code
enabled = code;
</JS Skill Enable>

I would want it to check for 4 battlers at 10 TP, even if they're dead. Thanks for any help or insight.

TrentL111

Archmage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! I got the report and have it fixed. It should be ready by next Friday's update batch!
I am so grateful! Having MV animations repeat will make my game so much better. I appreciate you and your team so much.

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I saw this asked once before but I didn't see a response: will the ability to edit how Accuracy works be added to the Battle Core (or be a separate plugin)? I'd really like to set Magical attacks to also use the users Hit Rate.

The YEP_HitAccuracy plugin from MV works in MZ with no trouble.

Be sure to set the Accuracy to 1 (or 1.00) where they'll never miss but before evade is calculated.
For Evade: 1 - (skillHitRate * (userHitRate - targetEvadeRate)).

imnoto

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong.
(RPG Maker MZ) Battle core using side view.
During a battle at some point when my enemies life gets low (20% or so) it jumps to a near death animation set Perfect!
Unfortunately after the next round it goes back to the normal standby or chanting standby animation.
Sometimes he pops back into the correct animation but then right back to his normal healthy self.
Thanks for any info on this issue.

Last edited:

wrigty12

Just a QAer playing with Javascript
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Another request regarding that somewhat recent change to the Core Engine for Name Entry: Since the TAB button is now the default for the button assist to switch between keyboard and manual views, can the TAB button be added in Menu Button Assist Window > Keys so we can define our own wording/icon for "TAB" instead of it using the Unlisted Format one?

Anohe1

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone knows when the combo input plugin will be on sale?
I bought a PS5 some days ago and I'm low on cash so I can't afford a plugin that cost more than 10$

Jrrkein

Insert Witty Title Here
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Your question isn't relevant to the current topic, sadly.

Yanfly

Veteran
Reaction score
It's Friday so it's time for a weekend update!

We are on update batch #18.

You can find the full changelog here and here.

For instructions on how to update the plugins, please follow the steps found here.

---

Where is the setting to move the autobattle cancel text?
Right now it is right in the middle blocking all the action.

In the Battle Core's Plugin Parameter settings for Auto Battle...

---

Hi there awesome Javascripters.

Using Yanfly's Skill and State Core (RPG Maker MZ), I want to make a skill (super move) only able to be used if the entire battle party has 10 TP (my game's maximum). What could I use for the code? Here's the tag for the skill notetag.

<JS Skill Enable>
code
code
enabled = code;
</JS Skill Enable>

I would want it to check for 4 battlers at 10 TP, even if they're dead. Thanks for any help or insight.

For help regarding notetags and/or JavaScript, I recommend visiting the VisuStella Notetag Help Thread. Thank you!

---

As a reminder, submitting bug reports must be done through the this page and following all of the steps to produce a proper bug report file. Thank you for understanding!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
Respect for MogHunter.

With him/her,our Project are Success in many Aspect like Animations,Gameplay,Battle System,more.
Now,it's really empty without him/her.

We have to wait Patiently about the Reason,Why he/she do it.
Raptor Revolt Demo 4_19_2021 11_13_22 PM.png

Custom tileset and mapping work continues for the beaches of RAPTOR REVOLT! Completely revamped sandstone cliffside tiles, now with 100% more d i t h e r i n g. Plus, stairs!
Sorry for the short absence. Hospital tests out the wazoo. although I just end up disheartened when my insurance won't cover what I need. I wish I lived somewhere where the country care about chronic illness patients.
Funny Gran Turismo/Thomas meme i Made

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testoryze1