Synchromystic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Disregard that last post -- realized I had to download a newer version of the plugin! And for my own future reference, is it possible to delete posts here? I'm not seeing an option to do so...

WilsonE7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Disregard that last post -- realized I had to download a newer version of the plugin! And for my own future reference, is it possible to delete posts here? I'm not seeing an option to do so...
You could've edited the last post to say this to avoid double-posting. That way you could "delete" it and replace it with the new post. No big deal, just something you can do in the future.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just now getting around to trying it, and it doesn't seem to be working for me... I noticed that the section about the relevant note tags on the Visustella wiki isn't even mentioned in the plugin's own help section... Floating states and other effects are discussed, but breathing is completely absent. Very possible that I'm doing something wrong -- can anyone confirm that it actually works?
It works fine for me, and the Visual Breathing Effect tag *is* in the help section of the plugin, so I'm assuming you don't have version 1.11 if you're not seeing it there.

darklugia1997

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Do you intend to create Tips and Tricks for MZ in the future too? :LZSexcite:

chocopanda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, any can help?

I can't seem to make the window "DIM" in Status Menu and Options as it always uses window type. I already checked on all the options but can't seem to find it. The Core Engine has an option but when you used an updated layout for statuselement core, it returns to window mode. The options core doesn't have an option to dim the window as well.

PS: I'm not using any other plugin that affects these two.
I can dim the other windows, just these two I am having problems

Attachments

• 113.png
    113.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 112.png
    112.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • 111.png
    111.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 20

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The "docs" are honestly soo frustrating. Eg. positionType : "Returns the current position type of the message window." Yes, great. could you please also tell me if 0 was bottom or top, so i don't have to start a playtest to see, because i keep forgetting it all the time, and what are the docs even for, if not that? (it's top btw...)

Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game,
with and without weapon.
Hope it's good.
https://discord.gg/Q2uS6Str
The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!
Oh, wow!
6VDEms4.png

Still need one or two "placeholder" asset things and then I'm venturing into custom windows + menus!
(I'm a little scared, lol)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
etanara0083