Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone know a way to turn off the UI on Menu? It kindas block the view of Window_NameInput.

Last edited:

Mirai Ko

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It seems using an action sequence to move an target actor ID that isn't in the party causes the game to crash. Is there any way around this?

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How do I make the gold window bigger? If I change gold name to something else like "BigBux" then it just gets rid of the avaivable numbers that it'll display, instead of making the window take into account my currency name? My currency name allows me to only display like 4 digits only before being cut off.

Galkamik

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Updated to RPG MZ version 1.3.3

So excited for the new Battle Core plugin update (and all the other plugins that got updated), I went ahead and replaced it in my project.

But I encountered a problem and I'm not entirely sure if it's a bug or it's supposed to be like this and if I needed to attach the 'Attack' command with an action sequence?

Every time I use the Attack command, nothing happens, the enemies do nothing too even when they have several skills to use. None of these skills have action sequences.

Not entirely sure if I've missed something in the plugin parameters? Or everything is now done with Action Sequences?

I've also tested this with a new project and it does the same thing, executing Attack command does nothing.

Synchromystic

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Same problem here -- except NONE of the battle commands work at all; The battle log says that a turn has passed, but it's like the game isn't actually acknowledging any commands or progressing anything, and instead asks for new commands endlessly. The game's entire battle system is totally broken... Works fine when I revert to the previous version of the BattleCore plugin tho.

Last edited:

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi, any can help?

I can't seem to make the window "DIM" in Status Menu and Options as it always uses window type. I already checked on all the options but can't seem to find it. The Core Engine has an option but when you used an updated layout for statuselement core, it returns to window mode. The options core doesn't have an option to dim the window as well.

PS: I'm not using any other plugin that affects these two.
I can dim the other windows, just these two I am having problems
Have you tried without using Moghunter Menu plugins?

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Updated to RPG MZ version 1.3.3

So excited for the new Battle Core plugin update (and all the other plugins that got updated), I went ahead and replaced it in my project.

But I encountered a problem and I'm not entirely sure if it's a bug or it's supposed to be like this and if I needed to attach the 'Attack' command with an action sequence?

Every time I use the Attack command, nothing happens, the enemies do nothing too even when they have several skills to use. None of these skills have action sequences.

Not entirely sure if I've missed something in the plugin parameters? Or everything is now done with Action Sequences?

I've also tested this with a new project and it does the same thing, executing Attack command does nothing.
Same problem here -- except NONE of the battle commands work at all; The battle log says that a turn has passed, but it's like the game isn't actually acknowledging any commands or progressing anything, and instead asks for new commands endlessly. The game's entire battle system is totally broken.
I have the same issue. I'll make a report about it.

DJK1NG_Gaming

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah there an issue with the latest version of the Battle Engine. Couldn't find
what was causing it either.
So I just reverted to the last version since I still had it in one of my folders.

WilsonE7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Since there are several posts saying the same thing, I probably should save the VS team some trouble and remind everyone: this thread isn't meant for bug reports. Follow the troubleshooting steps on Yanfly's website, make sure no other plugins are causing compatibility issues. Report it using Yanfly's website. They'll get to it; they're pretty good with patching out bugs. If multiple people start reporting bugs here, other people's questions can get buried. Just want to make sure everyone's heard!

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having a CTD in the latest items and equip core, is this happening to anyone else? I only have Visustella stuff but I've been working on the project for a while and just recently updated to latest Visustella stuffs.

Code:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'etypeId' of undefined
    at Game_Actor.<computed>.convertInitEquipsToItems (VisuMZ_1_ItemsEquipsCore.js:2917)
    at Game_Actor.initEquips (VisuMZ_1_ItemsEquipsCore.js:2917)
    at Game_Actor.setup (rmmz_objects.js:4068)
    at Game_Actor.<computed>.<computed> (VisuMZ_1_BattleCore.js:16294)
    at Game_Actor.setup (VisuMZ_1_ElementStatusCore.js:3336)
    at Game_Actor.<computed>.<computed> (VisuMZ_1_MainMenuCore.js:1229)
    at Game_Actor.<computed>.<computed> (VisuMZ_2_EnhancedTpSystem.js:1359)
    at Game_Actor.setup (VisuMZ_3_VictoryAftermath.js:1168)
    at Game_Actor.initialize (rmmz_objects.js:4033)
    at new Game_Actor (rmmz_objects.js:4018)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kotfwing