NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@alltheyuriz in an event show the picture(s) arranged how you like them. Then using plugin command, link the picture number to a common event.

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I tried entering the short names (def, mdef, etc) of the parameters I was testing with the two plugins into the VS categories field where the other entries were in the status menu, but when entering the game, it just left a blank space.

Here's what I have going on with my future project to illustrate what I meant since I don't know if I explained properly...

As you can see they show up in the stat menu and there's ways to get those stats up to not have them be at 0.

Attachments

• Stat Screen.PNG
    Stat Screen.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 28

Fionn23

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Anyone know the javascript code of visustella's set movement route Move To? Seems like events are only moving in 8 direction when using Move To. Events wont move in 8 direction using moveStraight.

Leprikon01

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello. Is it possible to use animation from Spine 2d in the Dragonbones Union plugin? Or somehow adapt these animations.

C Frost

Level 81 Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
ahoy all! Been familiarizing myself with VisuStella core engine and battle core, and have come across something I can't figure out.

The battle core allows battlers to actually rush their target to deliver attacks from close-range, which is good for melee enemies/attacks, but what I'm wondering is if there is a way to tell it NOT to do that on either a per-skill or per-enemy basis, to account for enemies that attack with guns or bows. This isn't a problem for actors using sprites as their battlers, because if they are equipped with a bow or gun, they stay put while attacking. But enemies using static images for battlers still jump right up into their target's face when attacking every time, even if the enemy is supposed to be using ranged attacks.

Additionally, I want to see if there is a way to prevent the attack name from being displayed when using a skill. As with the battler moving in on its target, this is something I WANT to have happened most of the time, but in instances where I use a specific skill (instead of the stock "normal hit") as an enemy's main attack, I don't want the name box with the skill name appearing when it uses it.

So I wanted to see if there are notetags, plugin settings/commands, etc. that can be used to solve these (or if they can be solved via settings in the RPGM editor that I've just missed...).

Thanks!

Snorre

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi!
Im using the battle core plugin and are having some trouble with the function where my actor "steps" forward while Im choosing their action during battle. Instead of moving straight forward and back, they now move diagognally upwards (and then back). I can`t seem to find any settings controlling this function, nor do I know what prompted the change in the first place.

Any suggesting on how to change it or preferably how to remove the function altogether?

pennylessz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I want to use Dragonbones with this. Do I need the specific version the plugin was made for? I can't find it anywhere, only the latest one.

bgrizzmayne

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is there any way to show additional battle commands? I'd like to show 6 or 8. Maybe 6 with one 'MISC' that launches a sub menu for items, party, escape, etc. I'm using the battle engine and a few others.

1653335711806.png

More like:

1653335943967.png
Any tips? I've been able to modify the width of the battle command window. just not sure how to go about adding a second column. Ive playtested my game a bit, and players often forget to scroll down.

Last edited:

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys!

I'm looking for a way to temporarily hide the player character's shadow added by the Events and Movement Core plugin.

I had expected there to be a plugin command to toggle it on and off, but sadly, there isn't.

Is there any possibility to find out how the shadow visibility can be changed?

SirMortanius

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey guys! I found in this thread something I really like to do aligned with @SolonWise doubt:
Hello people, I have another simple question: How do I change the battle text while using this plugin? When I miss an attack in battle, the word "miss" pops up, but I want to change it to my own language...
For what @BloodletterQ answered:
@SolonWise I did what you asked for:
  1. Go RMMZ_Sprites.js
  2. Search for "Sprite_Damage.prototype.createMiss = function() {"
  3. Edit the "Miss" in "sprite.bitmap.drawText("Miss!", 0, 0, w, h, "center");"
But what I need is a liiitle more: I want different texts for Miss and Evade. I managed to insert a new Sprite function:
JavaScript:
Sprite_Damage.prototype.createEvade = function() {
    const h = this.fontSize();
    const w = Math.floor(h * 3.0);
    const sprite = this.createChildSprite(w, h);
    sprite.bitmap.drawText("Evade", 0, 0, w, h, "center");
    sprite.dy = 0;
};

And call for it in
JavaScript:
Sprite_Damage.prototype.setup = function(target) {
    const result = target.result();
    if (result.missed) {
        this._colorType = 0;
        this.createMiss();
    } else if (result.evaded) {
        this._colorType = 0;
        this.createEvade();       
    } else if (result.hpAffected) {
        this._colorType = result.hpDamage >= 0 ? 0 : 1;
        this.createDigits(result.hpDamage);
    } else if (target.isAlive() && result.mpDamage !== 0) {
        this._colorType = result.mpDamage >= 0 ? 2 : 3;
        this.createDigits(result.mpDamage);
    }
    if (result.critical) {
        this.setupCriticalEffect();
    }
};
But it seem that VisuStella BattleCore calls for createMiss in duplicate... and I getting this:1654786905794.png
The problem is that BattleCore is encrypted, so I can't stop it from calling the createMiss() again... It should be an easy solution if there was a Plugin Parameter in BattleCore to change this texts...

Maybe someone knows an alternative...
Thanks guys!

SirMortanius

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is there any way to show additional battle commands? I'd like to show 6 or 8. Maybe 6 with one 'MISC' that launches a sub menu for items, party, escape, etc. I'm using the battle engine and a few others.
Hey! I think you might get a look in the BattleCore Party Command and Actor Command Window notetags... I'm not sure about window manipulation (like the 2 columns).

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How do I get the Promixity Compass large picture into bigger like in the screenshots? Mine is just tiny even when made into bigger size with the button press.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes
Let me ask you this - when was the last time you backed up? Can you afford to lose all the progress you've made since the last backup?
Just asking.
Working on fun ways to get around the Midnight Circus level! Cannons were a given :LZSlol:

apolloblastoff.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tree_of_Topaz