BenSD

Could be anybody
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't think there's a setting in the plugin for this specifically, but they do allow you to put a "description" with the save file, which I think you could use to include something like, "\V[x] gold" or what have you. I know that's not the answer you were looking for, but I hope it helps!

CrocPirate

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I think you could use to include something like, "\V[x] gold" or what have you. I know that's not the answer you were looking for, but I hope it helps!
Yeah, you could probably use a <JS> Variable to do it.
Just name a variable: Party_Gold <JS>$gameParty.gold()</JS>
Then use \v[x] in the save description.

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I was able to display my party's gold in the save description. Thanks for the help @CrocPirate

This issue has been resolved to let any of the moderators know.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

and an original idea of people having alter egos is back... finally.
Another camping area.
I just found out somebody pirated my 3,99$ game. I spent over a year making it and somebody just publish it for free a week after early access released.

I should be glad, cuz if they pirate you, that means your game has to be good, but im not. I barely sold any copy. Didn't get any info from most of the sites I wrote.
So I'm hoping that I get an MRI on my knee soon, but until then, I'm on a prescription dosage of ibuprofen. It's definitely helping, but my knee is still hurting and occasionally locks up. The urgent care doctor was convinced it's a meniscus tear due to it locking, and said that if it is, I'll need surgery. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zmeukupo