RMMZ VisuStella Skills and States Core: Stacking Active States?

XVoid

Conceptual Severance Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
As the title says, I'm looking for a way to make certain active states stack (passive states can stack by default, but those won't work for what I have in mind). Some would expire via turn count, others by other methods. I've been told there's a way to do it with VisuStella Skills and States Core (link below), State Displays and the JS On Add State notetag, but as I am not very proficient in JS, I don't know how to go about doing that. If anyone could give me an example notetag to make this work, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

XVoid

Conceptual Severance Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

ASUG0

Annihilation Special Unit Generation 0
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't know that one worked for MZ xD. Do you happen to know where in the load order it should go? Visustella has tiers to make the load order intuitive, so around what tier would this one be in?
I put it below all other plugins that I used. It worked for me. If you need a custom formula for state damage: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...-and-custom-state-damage.127737/#post-1129511

Use them in the order they are listed in the post.
But I suggest using MV anyway, cause there are more scripts for it as of rn. Maybe MZ will become viable in 2 years or so, but rn there are simply not enough plugins.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeroForceX