VisuStella (SkillsStatesCore) Skill Cost Question

Venjjeance

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I am trying to using VisuStella's Skills States Core to replicate a nod to Final Fantasy's Gil Toss for a money toss skill.
I have the damage formula worked out on the skill side but I'm not entirely certain how to input the cost formula on the plugin side.

I'm trying to use the FF5 formula for a variable cost = attacker level * (50G * NumEnemies) as it hits all enemies.
In the game I'm working on, the currency will be called Pylero, with the abbreviate P (in case that's needed for setup).

I gathered from the script notes, the note tag would be <Pylero Cost: x> were x would be the cost.
Based on the examples is shows an exact cost or a percentage cost but in the actual plugin parameters it has a Cost Calculation for "code on how to calculate resource cost".

Still a bit of a novice with variable formulas like this but is there a way for this to work? It's just occurring to me there needs to be a way the cost calculator knows how many enemies are on screen to make a variable cost. Then on top of that, how to add it into the plugin itself to create a variable cost. If someone could lend some guidance on this variable cost set up with the Skills States Core, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

miyanke

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Maybe this can help you:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?
LittlePIGGY wrote on atreyoray's profile.
Where are you TT^TT
We need ARP_InGameManual for MZ
Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eryndor