Clyve

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey folks got a few issues that hopefully someone has some solutions to.

Status Menu

So it doesn't appear that there's any way to modify the icons used in the parameters window, or at least I can't see where to change this. This is a huge bummer when using non-RTP icons. Is there a way to choose which icons show up in the parameters section or at very least disable the icons there?

Doodoo icons:

sadfaceicons.png

CTB/Battle

I have a couple issues here. I'm using CTB front view with the XP display option (battlers in the window area).

First of all, animations play behind the characters/window making for an awkward visual presentation. I filed a bug about this but was told that it's not a bug, it's a feature due to info being displayed in those windows that can become obscured by animations. Is there an easy way to set the animations to play on top of things?

Secondly, the status window area for the battlers is in an awkward spot with the sprites I'm using. I'd like to be able to shrink the window area so that only the name/status information is displayed in the windows and the battlers sit on the field. Picture for example:

battlewindows.png

If anyone has any way to help or can direct me to values that I need to change in order to fix these problems, I'd really appreciate it!

Celestrium

Worldsmith
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You are looking at the wrong plug-in for the information. They placed this information in the Core Plug-in so that when each of their other plug-ins reference the icon you wish to use they would all reference the correct icon, instead of setting it up in each plug-in. In the future if you can't find it in the plug-in you think it would be in, go back to the needed plug-ins for that plug-in before it. Sorry I did this quick and the screenshots aren't the best.
1613083264957.png

1613083318690.png

Clyve

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the help! Now I only need to get the battle scene stuff solved and I'm golden :D

Celestrium

Worldsmith
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Are the battlers in the window itself?

Clyve

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are the battlers in the window itself?
That's what it appears to be. You can anchor them in different spots via the plugin. Anchor spots are name, bottom of window, center of window, top of window.

The best solution would be just to shrink that window to just above where the names are, so the battlers would appear to be standing in the field.

Clyve

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
WTB solution, PST!

Clyve

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still haunted by this if anyone that uses it or any of the devs of the plugins have a potential solution. Everything is perfect except for the window size and animations.

Clyve

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any help here? :LZSsad:

Clyve

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The latest 1.28 Battle Core solves the issue! :D

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Rest in Peace vlog gun...
vloggunsmallface.png
Another unnamed character, and probably last one for now.
She's a dragon girl inspired by fafnir dragon. as always, name suggestion is welcomed.
Dragon_Girl.jpg

Dragon_Girl_1.png
Hmm.... So I can use my quick ports of QPlugins, but QMovement breaks MZ's save system. Or I can use the Luna port of the QPlugins whose QMap breaks MZ's save system. I can't decide I want to fix one of those, or just make a new save system. The new one would look so much better.. I'm kind of tempted. :LZSexcite:
I'm very happy and I want everyone to be happy too, so I decided to share this song about the end of the world! :biggrin:
I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schpsu5261