VisuStellaMZ Problem - Item Crafting System

The A-ster

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
MODS: Feel free to move this wherever you feel it belongs. I didn't know where to put it.

So for some reason, anytime I try to craft an item with VisuStella's Item Crafting plugin, this happens.
Screen.PNG
Console.PNG
Any help? Perhaps from @VisuStella ? Apologies, I feel like it's a simple answer and I'm just dumb XD

Thank you!

Game On!
- Alec

Cherry

RM2k(3) Developer (English Version)
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Can you please show the full stack of the error? Make the bottom pane larger or copy all its contents.

It's necessary for developers to understand where the error actually happened.

The A-ster

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Cherry Thank you so much for reminding me!

JavaScript:
rmmz_managers.js:2030 TypeError: Cannot set property '_clickHandler' of undefined
    at Window_ItemCraftingNumber.<computed> [as changeOkButtonEnable] (VisuMZ_2_ItemCraftingSys.js:1208)
    at Window_ItemCraftingNumber.<computed>.refresh (VisuMZ_2_ItemCraftingSys.js:1208)
    at Window_ItemCraftingNumber.<computed>.<computed> [as setup] (VisuMZ_2_ItemCraftingSys.js:1208)
    at Scene_ItemCrafting.<computed>.<computed> [as setupNumberWindow] (VisuMZ_2_ItemCraftingSys.js:1208)
    at Scene_ItemCrafting.<computed>.onItemOk (VisuMZ_2_ItemCraftingSys.js:1208)
    at Window_ItemCraftingList.Window_Selectable.callHandler (rmmz_windows.js:1038)
    at Window_ItemCraftingList.Window_Selectable.callOkHandler (rmmz_windows.js:1279)
    at Window_ItemCraftingList.Window_Selectable.processOk (rmmz_windows.js:1272)
    at Window_ItemCraftingList.Window_Selectable.onTouchOk (rmmz_windows.js:1209)
    at Window_ItemCraftingList.Window_Selectable.processTouch (rmmz_windows.js:1173)

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alas, no one other than team VS is going to be able to solve that problem for you. Since their code is obfuscated, mere mortals like us cannot even gleam what line the problem is coming from, let alone guess at what the problem is or how to fix it.

Based on your description, if this error was happening to everyone, there'd be a lot more word about it going around, y'know? So that means something specific to your project is the cause of the problem (most likely). Either an issue with the actual recipe, or a problem with a plugin parameter for Item_Synthesis that you're using that most other people aren't.

In either case though, the best thing for you to do is to follow the troubleshooting guide, and submit a bug report when you can reproduce the problem in a test project. Team VisuStella doesn't have eyes everywhere, but they respond to bug reports real quick. So follow the guide, do all the steps, and submit the bug report, with a sample project where the error is happening, if following the guide doesn't solve the problem for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

YAY!!! My third help Guide STEAM integration in MV (High performance) has been posted!

Both the polls for the 3rd Original Character Contest ended with 5th place ties! So let's break those ties. Vote now for your favorite of the ones tied!

werewolf and his friends added!!

YAY! I just posted my third Guide! Setting up STEAM Integration in RPG Maker MV WITH updated NW.js (huge performance update)
rux
MUCLSES!!! :epicface: :epicface:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kankuro