Vix RPG Maker MZ Resources (updated 10/020)

Vix80

Crazy Dog Lady
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone! I've never really been an active poster here but I've been around (lurking) for more than a year already. I think the community is pretty awesome, I've learnt so much from a lot of people, and I thought this is a good moment to contribute back since there aren't that many MZ resources out there yet. It's nothing too groundbreaking but there might be something that someone could use! I'll update the post with more resources later, I hope you all like them!

Terms of Use:

Free for both non commercial and commercial games, since these are edits, credits go to Kadokawa, and me, Vix. You need to own a legal copy of RPG Maker MZ to use them unless stated otherwise. Additionally, they can only be used on RPG Maker products.

Link back to this post if you want to share anything, also, you are of course free to edit everything but please credit me for the originals!

-Update 9/28/2020: Fixed quite a few mistakes. Added more chimneys, windows without reflection, a door, and a couple of autotiles (a weird looking fence and a, errr, multi purpose wood thing (?). Also, I made a few recolors, download HERE.
-Update 10/04/2020: Outside C green roof variations added.
-Update 10/20/2020: Fireplaces, candles and a couple of decorative things added. Batch download HERE

More stuff coming in a few days, stay tuned :rheh:

Fireplaces.png

!Fire.png

These are just the same ones in different positions to use above the fireplace

$candles.png $candles2.png

$candles3.png $candles4.png
$candles5.png $candles6.png
$candles7.png $candles8.png

$candles9.png $candles10.png

$candles11.png $candles12.png

Floors2.pngFloors.png

Outside C roofs:

RoofSetOriginalColor.png

greenroofone.png

greenrooftwo.png

windows.png

Without glass reflection:

windows2.png

Ok, it is just one door for now :p

!$door.png

chimneys.png

woodautotiles.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Vix80

Crazy Dog Lady
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
More roofs added!

I somewhat felt that

weirdroof.png
of this roof do not look that good together so I made 2 roofs out of them :stickytongue:

(Full set added to the main post, just wanted to bump the post a bit xd)

roofs.png

Attachments

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Chimneys!!! :kaoluv:
Thank you.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I love how you fixed the roof! Good work :)

Vix80

Crazy Dog Lady
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Chimneys!!! :kaoluv:
Thank you.
You’re very welcome! ^^

I love how you fixed the roof! Good work :)
Much appreciated! ^^

Thanks for the feedback both of you, it's really encouraging! I'm not really used to share my stuff so some things might look weird or messy, hopefully I'll be able to get better in time :eswt:

Now for today's update:

Fireplaces, chandeliers, some random decorative stuff and flooring
Here are some examples of how can they look (after a bit of playing around with layers and events, for example, the first one on the second row -starting from the left- is made like this: fireplace on layer 2, picture on layer 3, flower pot on layer 4 and an event chandelier, the one next to it is a bit trickier, fireplace layer 2, pictures layer 3 and both the candle and the flower pot are events. Ok, I hope the explanation wasn't too messy haha).

FireplaceExample.png

Anyway, material added to the main post, there's a link to download all the files together in the update log :smile:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.
If you get everything you want, when you want it, it kills your creativity. If you never get anything you want, you're forced to be creative with what you have.
Old chiptune loops free for use.
I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hennet91