Humble RPG Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

This request is honestly a big gamble because I have a feeling it would be a real challenge...!

Vlue's amazing script makes it so when two specific skills are chosen by actors in battle, they have the chance to trigger a combo attack. however, I find it a little limiting since you can only use two skills.

What I am asking is is it possible to expand this script by making it so that you can have a condition for 3 or more specific skills to be used in battle.

For example:

If Fire, Ice and Thunder are used by three seperate actors, it would result in a combination skill called "Tri-Disaster"

Any help is appreciated!

kyonides

Reforged is laughable
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Right now it only allows you to keep track of @subject and battler variables so it will only expect a second battler to call a given skill in order to trigger the effect. It might be possible to get it store a third actor in a new variable but problems could arise when it needs to figure out if the skill only needs 2 or 3 actors to be cast in a given turn. It might require several adjustments to make it work as intended...

Panda_Artist

Humble RPG Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If this proves to be a difficult task, is it possible to just fix a little nitpick where the combo only has a chance to activate if it targets the same enemy...? Could we make it so the target will not matter?

Panda_Artist

Humble RPG Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
One bumpy boy!

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Could we make it so the target will not matter?
perhaps comment out line 80?
next unless battler.current_action.target_index == @subject.current_action.target_index

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Clarn Hold
(No storylines)
There was a tutorial on how to draw anime eyes. Just draw Among Us. So I tried.
Screenshot_107.jpg
DamageActor3_7.png added!
index.php

Making a "characters first appearance" drawing for my game. Now I just have to finish the sprite art animation for her grand entrance.​
ScreenShot_9_24_2022_7_56_24.png
New area being started today. It leads to one of the games 2 optional bosses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anonymouss