Vlue's Plugin's (Crafting,Quests,Inventory,Time,Steal)

Henryetha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
Tyvm, it's working now!

About the categories, I have them disabled. But ty anyway 

I tried your addon before btw, but I can't find where to put the objectives (only the name)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Tyvm, it's working now!

About the categories, I have them disabled. But ty anyway 

I tried your addon before btw, but I can't find where to put the objectives (only the name)
my addon use Vlue's Quest System old version, which has not monster-kill and item-collect, I will update 1.4 for Quest System lastest version, soon ^^!

Henryetha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
Oh I see! Waiting for it :]

Cuz the addon itself is really helpful ^^

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@19101994

I can't seem to get to the download link. The adf.ly link isn't working.

Henryetha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
Working here, very nice! Thank you!

bluecool

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
how to use quest editor 1.4 ?
in objective "item-collect " everytime i click "commit" its always reset

edit:

oh alredy figure it out

Last edited by a moderator:

Jxudo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how to use quest editor 1.4 ?
in objective "item-collect " everytime i click "commit" its always reset

edit:

oh alredy figure it out
How does it work? I'm having trouble with it as well.

Jxudo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can you take some photos and description???
Oh I'm just not sure how to use the item collect section. It reverts to nothing every time I try putting something in. 

Untitled.png

Veralisa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Reply (quote) this post (so it sends me an email notification)

A little late but I really recommend Vlue's Quest Plugin. I have over 80 plugins so I didn't expect this to work at all, but surprise, it works perfectly. It's also really easy to use once I got a hold of a sample Quests.txt file, and it's so easy creating/editing quests through notepad than the MV engine. (Before I got a sample Quests.txt was a whole other headdesk issue though, hah.) 

I had a question and a couple of requests, and I just thought I'd leave them here.

Question: I'm planning to release a game "patch by patch" as I work on it, instead of a complete one. Most of the other quest log plugins I've checked cause old save games to crash when new quests are added / require a new game for the new quests to load, is it the same with this one, or is there a way to bypass that issue? 

Request 1: (Or a question, if it's already possible and I haven't realized) Is it possible to add custom text to the Rewards? E.g. instead of rewarding gold maybe you get like "Access to the hidden temple" or "Crazy Cat Lazy" achievement upon turn in, or whatever. 

Request 2: Much more far-fetched one, but looking at the Quest plugin I thought it'd also be amazing repurposed as an Achievement plugin, which shows different categories of achievements (collection, exploration, combat, whatever) and how to get them. Any plans in the near future to make one of those, maybe? :D  I'm using Iavra's, which I love, but has technically never been released, so they don't provide support, and I don't know of any other achievement plugin so I thought I'd ask. 

Thanks for the awesome script! o/

ThePotatoOfFire

8-bit Obsessed
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A little late but I really recommend Vlue's Quest Plugin. I have over 80 plugins so I didn't expect this to work at all, but surprise, it works perfectly. It's also really easy to use once I got a hold of a sample Quests.txt file, and it's so easy creating/editing quests through notepad than the MV engine. (Before I got a sample Quests.txt was a whole other headdesk issue though, hah.) 

I had a question and a couple of requests, and I just thought I'd leave them here.

Question: I'm planning to release a game "patch by patch" as I work on it, instead of a complete one. Most of the other quest log plugins I've checked cause old save games to crash when new quests are added / require a new game for the new quests to load, is it the same with this one, or is there a way to bypass that issue? 

Request 1: (Or a question, if it's already possible and I haven't realized) Is it possible to add custom text to the Rewards? E.g. instead of rewarding gold maybe you get like "Access to the hidden temple" or "Crazy Cat Lazy" achievement upon turn in, or whatever. 

Request 2: Much more far-fetched one, but looking at the Quest plugin I thought it'd also be amazing repurposed as an Achievement plugin, which shows different categories of achievements (collection, exploration, combat, whatever) and how to get them. Any plans in the near future to make one of those, maybe? :D  I'm using Iavra's, which I love, but has technically never been released, so they don't provide support, and I don't know of any other achievement plugin so I thought I'd ask. 

Thanks for the awesome script! o/
Well, I think I can answer the save file thing. Himeworks has a plugin called "Sync Save Data" which might be handy for you.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How would one go about calling the quest log? I've tried using SceneManager.push(Scene_Quests); but that didn't work.

Jxudo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How would one go about calling the quest log? I've tried using SceneManager.push(Scene_Quests); but that didn't work.
Use the plugin command "quest call". You can also put a quest ID after it to call up that specific quest.

Example: quest call 1

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
 I have a question regarding the quest editor, or rather I want to clarify something? 

The quest plugin in free for both commercial AND non- commercial, the EDITOR how ever is only free for non commercial, is that right?

Percival

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
There is a Call Script of the quest menu for the NonCombatMenù by mjshi?

Percival

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Use the plugin command "quest call". You can also put a quest ID after it to call up that specific quest.

Example: quest call 1
I need the script call, what is the command?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magangsta97