Vlue's Plugin's (Crafting,Quests,Inventory,Time,Steal)

dawnsin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
theres a bug where if you use this with the madewithmv plugin (for the splash screen) it causes an error saying Cannot read property 'update' of null is there anyway to fix this?

dyoghenes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Hi! My question would be regarding the Crafting System MV plugin whether it is possible with a plugin command to give a certain crafting category a certain amount of xp because I want to create dummy-crafting categories like woodcutting in my game which would handle getting xp from events.

dawnsin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
what your looking for it to call a script $gameParty.gainCraftingExp(crafting name, value)

so if you have it setup in the crafting category like "Alchemy","Blacksmith","Tailor","Wood Cutting","Dismantle" then the script call would look like $gameParty.gainCraftingExp("Wood Cutting", value) setting value to what ever you want to gain (for me i had it set to 5 or 10)

dawnsin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
yes and no any map you use Terrax's lighting system it will turn the rest of the map black (so if you use it indoors you'll only see the light from the light source while outside the light will be normal and changing from the time script) so Terrax's lighting system does but sorta doesn't work it all depends on how it's used i guess you can use a script call to get the game time and do a conditional branch to tell the game when to turn the lights on and off using the game time (it seems a bit rough switching between having the lights on and off so you may wanna figure out some way so it does a slow transition into lights being on and off if you can)

Last edited by a moderator:

Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey I got to this thread through another with Vlue plugins which is now closed, I am trying to figure out how to assign actions to his proximity plugin. Any other other plugins the have event to event proximity  would be helpfull.

Phil32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, everyone. I have a quick question about the quest system. Is there a way to make it so the player doesn't have the "Quest Log" option until a certain point in my game? Such as when the player goes to the quest center and talks with the receptionist? 

semolous

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can I ask why the quest system editor is for non commercial only?

Azaiael

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can I ask why the quest system editor is for non commercial only?
Pretty sure back in April the guy who wrote is said that it WAS for commercial use. Not sure why that changed if in fact it did.

luiscesjr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
I changed my game resolution, and I'm not able to reposition the Quest log, anybody else with this problem?
Doesn't matter what I change it stays in the same position.

EDIT: Nevermind, I changed manually in t line :

var questLogDetails = eval("( {" + (parameters["Quest Log Details"] || "x:1000,y:0,width:326,textSize:24,background:255") + "} )");

Hello, everyone. I have a quick question about the quest system. Is there a way to make it so the player doesn't have the "Quest Log" option until a certain point in my game? Such as when the player goes to the quest center and talks with the receptionist?
Try using $questlogvisibility = true/false

Oriceles

0 + a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
  • Able to Steal abilities and moves to teach your own character permanently
Hey can you update it to have a temporal version as well?, like stealing the skills only during the current battle?. I used to had a script that did that back on ace but the author didn't make it for MV and is not taking requests anymore.

Jrrkein

Insert Witty Title Here
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone got the latest quest editor, the mediafire link is down

ptimiya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does anyone knows how to increase spacing between items in Icon Inventory and Details Window plugin? I'm using bigger icons (96px), thus icons end up layered on a top of each other?
Thanks!

darkkitten

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
The Mediafire link is still down, if anyone has the Quest editor could they post a link for it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryking88