Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys.

I'm using Vlue's Basic Window Resizer to implement resolution options in my game (640x480, 1920x1080, etc.).

So far, it's working fine, except for two little things. First, the resolution option selected only works in windowed mode,

not fullscreen. I was just wondering, is there any way to allow the selected resolution option to work in fullscreen mode?

Or perhaps an implemented borderless windowed mode?

Second, I'm using Yanfly's Options Menu (Vlue's just doesn't do it for me), and I have no way/idea how to implement the selection menu within the options menu. Basically, I want something like this:

Inside this:

and have it work with Vlue's script via script calls.

If you need any more info or anything, just lemme know. I apologize in advance if this seems a bit vague, it's kinda hard to explain. Thanks to anyone who can do this!

Oh, and if it helps, here are the (current) script calls I use for to resize the window in Vlue's script:

• 640x480 (Native) = Window_Resize.r(640, 480)
  • 1024x768 = Window_Resize.r(1024, 768)
  • 1280x1024 = Window_Resize.r(1280, 1024)
  • 1920x1080 = Window_Resize.r(1920, 1080)

boldpaste2

The Dragon Heretics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Your not really changing resolution. The max resolution supported by rpg maker is 640 X 480.

All that script does is re size the window. It is still 640 X 480 but scaled.

So even in full screen, It is still the max resolution so there is no changing that.

Edit: As for the full screen thing, I'm still trying to work on that myself. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.
SF_Actor3_8 added!

A recent screenshot that I also shared on Reddit and the likes, links in my signature if you want to follow :)

I am starting to get a hang of this parallaxing mapping business. Still inexperienced, but at least I can be a lot more creative now :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fish_Fish