VNM Stand-Alone and Demo now available!

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
BANNERVNM.png

We are pleased to announce that the stand-alone version of Visual Novel Maker, as well as a trial demo are now available!

Visual Novel Maker is your answer to creating and sharing projects where beautifully-illustrated stories can truly shine. Whether you're looking to develop a sweet romance, a tragic drama or an action-packed thriller, VNM is a powerful tool to help you bring your stories to life. With a growing selection of DLC and a large variety of free assets already included with the program, it's a must-have addition to your game developer arsenal.

Click here for more information!

Visual Novel Maker is a part of our weekly deal! Save 10$ on your purchase from now until April 25th 2018 (at 12:00pm PST).

Over on Steam side, we have a couple of new RPG Maker MV DLC that are now available:

As always, your feedback is much appreciated! Let us know what you think of this week's releases.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pharonix

Shadow Walker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can VN Maker assets be used in RMMV? I only ask because this sale seems enticing.

Gamefall Team

Nebula Games Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have bought VN Maker using Steam.
I have to buy it again if I want the stand-alone version?? :3

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Awesome!!!
Two questions.
How long is the trial?
Does the trial time start when it is installed or when it is opened up?

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
30 Days and pretty certain that's as soon as you start it the first time (as that's generally the procedure in other programs, I could be wrong though).

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
30 Days and pretty certain that's as soon as you start it the first time (as that's generally the procedure in other programs, I could be wrong though).
I thought it was 30 days. :) Thanks.

chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have bought VN Maker using Steam.
I have to buy it again if I want the stand-alone version?? :3
I really am not a fan of steam, I'd prefer to not use it, however I did buy it on steam, so I'd like to know as well. :)

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
I will check if there's a way to transfer the product, but if it's set up like RPG Maker MV/Ace, there's no way for us to transfer a Steam purchase to stand-alone.

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I will check if there's a way to transfer the product, but if it's set up like RPG Maker MV/Ace, there's no way for us to transfer a Steam purchase to stand-alone.
Couldn't you PM him the standalone version iff he gives proof of purchasing the Steam version?

chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for checking into it @Lunarea I look forward to hearing what you find. *fingers crossed*
Although either way, I don't mind buying a stand alone version if need be, it's definitely a well worth it engine, since it comes with a lot more than I had thought, it can definitely be used for more than just visual novels even. Just glad a stand alone version is available now. :D

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Essentially why I waited before purchasing because I knew it would inevitably come as stand alone. I'll be downloading the trial to check it out and mess around with the engine. @Lunarea Does the trial come with all the resources that are included after purchase? (So I get an idea of whats included sort of thing.)

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not that I'm complaining mind you, but how does Steam justify knocking 10% off an 8 dollar product? I guess I'll save a Quarter.

Last edited:

IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nooblike question here. By standalone version - does that mean it can be accessed/used without going though Steam? If not that then what is "Standalone" mean in this instance?
<Answered by Shaz below this question - thanks>

Last edited:

chantz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
franch
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
this sale seems really tempting. It's probably going to help me to create my game. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tutuapp Kodi Lucky Patcher

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gonna record the beginning of my game if anyone is interested in seeing it message me for the link it's going to be unlisted on youtube
Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashews