PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I want to get a voice actor for my game's intro but I don't have a clue where to start... Anyone know where good places to look are for either free or inexpensive voice actors? I've got a 400 word paragraph that they would need to read, any estimates on pricing?

Thanks!

mazzy-elf

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would have a look on Fiverr and youtube, failing that ask around your friends there might be some who secretly want to be VAs and now's their chance XP

FluffexStudios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For our project Stitched we used the voice of the developer/artist from the game :) . There are some hidden voice talents in people that you know. Aside from that, I think youtube is a good source for VA, can't comment on price though.

Hart

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
Other
Casting Call Club is a decent place for anything, I also would be interested if you would audition me.

PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm still finalizing the details but I think I'm going to need a female VA, that site looks really promising tho! thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson