PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I want to get a voice actor for my game's intro but I don't have a clue where to start... Anyone know where good places to look are for either free or inexpensive voice actors? I've got a 400 word paragraph that they would need to read, any estimates on pricing?

Thanks!

mazzy-elf

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would have a look on Fiverr and youtube, failing that ask around your friends there might be some who secretly want to be VAs and now's their chance XP

FluffexStudios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For our project Stitched we used the voice of the developer/artist from the game :) . There are some hidden voice talents in people that you know. Aside from that, I think youtube is a good source for VA, can't comment on price though.

Hart

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
Other
Casting Call Club is a decent place for anything, I also would be interested if you would audition me.

PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm still finalizing the details but I think I'm going to need a female VA, that site looks really promising tho! thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BRIEF HISTORY OF MY GAME SO FAR
June 2019 - My friend (let's call him G) says he wants to make a game
later- it's really bad and angsty
laterer - He gives up

EARLY 2020 - I suggest trying again, G says yes
slightly later - G gives up and gives me the whole idea
LATE 2020 - I finish the script's first draft. G doesn't like it

And that's where we stand!
To get validation for all your hard work feels amazing.

Studio Blue did a video on Collector and enjoyed it a lot. I expected them to rip it to shreds, but the gameplay went (mostly) well.

There are things I can improve, but they said my game "oozes Mike Pondsmith" (he's the creator of the Cyberpunk 2020 ttrpg, which precedes Cyberpunk 2077). I was shocked to hear such a compliment! :kaopride:
People3_3 and People3_4 added!

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weissblueter