overlordmikey

BroCo. Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Your have a very cute voice. I'm a little shocked yer offering yer services for free.
I'll keep you in mind should I ever get around to making that Visual Novel Maker game I've been considering doing - ya know if you don't mind playing the token girl in a cast full of gay guys. :rswt

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Definetly something to keep in the back of my mind xD

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your voice sounds a lot like what I envision for the younger version of one of my own characters, so I may be getting in touch at some point. Also, this forum is intended for freebies anyway so you're good to go on that. A combination of free and paid could be awkward for the purpose, though (or at least in theory) but I'm not completely sure on that so don't quote me.

Also, I kind of like how the casting call site you used is set up so I went ahead and put up a call of my own. I might end up linking it in the forums at some point, so keep an eye out for that.

EDIT: I should probably note that I do have a few zingers in my project - but no f-bombs or similar, nor anything that's culturally or context-sensitive e.g. n-words, r-words etc. However, I do use some milder ones e.g. s***, damn it, g**damned hell, middle finger gestures etc. so I want to be sure if you would be okay with that considering your stated preferences.

Last edited:

Aslanemperor

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I had to put down free since I don't have over 30 posts so the mods made me. I take paid projects too though. And yes I'm totally ok with that.
The sad part about this is that it actually takes a bit to accumulate that many posts, even if you're rather active. Don't worry! The time will come and you'll be able to start earning with your voice.

Walldeaf

The Event-Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi MidoriChan,

If it's okay with you, I will need some of your acting.
It will be battle voicing, like: "Fire" or "I'll do my best".
PM me if you are interested.

MorsVictrix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Slovenian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! You have a nice voice. Are you by any chance interested in philosophy? I am making an educational RPG about philosophy and I could offer you the role of a character/teacher in the game. Send me a PM if you're interested.

ps: I am an audio freelancer and I can make your voice sound better than what you are used to hearing in your non-studio recordings. :)

Last edited:

KenKrath

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello I'm currently free to work on some voice acting projects right now. I'm 18 years old and I don't do NSFW. Here are the links to both my CCC and Newgrounds pages if you would like to hear some voice samples. Thank you for your consideration.

CCC: https://www.castingcall.club/m/TJD_DANCER

Newgrounds: https://midorichan17.newgrounds.com/
I've listened to tons of voice auditions for my project (which is fully voiced) and wanted to drop a response to let you know your voice reels are very good. It seems you have a nice recording setup as well, which is very important.

Well done!!

MidoriChan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've listened to tons of voice auditions for my project (which is fully voiced) and wanted to drop a response to let you know your voice reels are very good. It seems you have a nice recording setup as well, which is very important.

Well done!!
Thank you very much!

Hello! You have a nice voice. Are you by any chance interested in philosophy? I am making an educational RPG about philosophy and I could offer you the role of a character/teacher in the game. Send me a PM if you're interested.

ps: I am an audio freelancer and I can make your voice sound better than what you are used to hearing in your non-studio recordings. :)
Ooh I'm totally interested I'll pm you

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slydred