Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
US English
Primarily Uses
Other
I'm re-uploading this due to the fact that nobody saw the last one, FYI. Hey, so I'm making a game called
f7e924a5-f60a-487d-80fb-23164d790aab.png
, and I need some VOICE LINES! Requirements: You have to be male, have a deep voice, and not mind your voice being in my game. You will have to record the voice line in two formats. The voice line has to have a .m4a version and a .ogg version. This is what you have to say (it may sound stupid but it makes sense in the game): "Ever since I was a child, I'd loved adventure. I played with wooden swords, climbed trees, even explored forests nearby. I had so much fun! However, one day, when I was exploring a forest, I got lost. I started panicking, and then fainted. I was found by the king of this kingdom. He took care of me, gave me everything I wanted. He left for royal feasts and meetings plenty of time, but one day he left for 2 days. I was worried about him, but when he came back, he looked tired, and had ashes on his robes. I decided not to question it, but I still wondered about it. When I was old enough to go out of the castle, I decided to visit my village. When I went back there, I was horrified by what I saw. The whole village was burnt to the ground, and no trace of gold or treasures remained. It all made sense. The king burnt down my village and stole all the valuable items. I was furious. He does not know that I know this, but I am still plotting my revenge. Those guards never leave his side though, so this will be hard."

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please do not start a second thread. Just bump your previous post. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scooder