Levolpehh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To start off I have a few edits I'd like to post to add some variety to your world. Tired of seeing the same 8 NPC's everywhere? Aren't we all! I've taken the liberty to recolor a few of @Tonbi 's beautifully edited RTP tall sprites using in game palettes used by other NPC's. Many of the NPC's I specifically colored to make it appear as though they are either parent or child to other RTP characters. I will likely be adding even more of these later! Facesets are a maybe... I initially was going to do it but forgot that the facesets are a pixel mess with lots of different colors and blur so it'd be significantly more difficult and time consuming.

Please note, that I am exclusively doing this for Tall Sprites only and have no interest in doing this again for the 48x48 sprites as it was quite time consuming.. :aswt:

Credits & Terms of Usage!
  • Free for commercial and non-Commercial use.
  • You must have legally own an 'RPG Maker MV' license.
  • You must not distribute this material as it is.
  • You must use this materials for 'RPG Maker' series.
  • You can retouch this materials for use. and distribute with credit as follows.
  • You must credit 'Tonbi@Tobishima-Factory' and 'KADOKAWA CORPORATION'.

You can find the DF_Character Pack and Tall Sprites here > http://tkool.jp/mv/special/d-fantasycharacterpack.html
You can find Tonbi's Resource Thread here > https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tonbis-material-factory.103843/#post-930446

Direct Link to all Images > imgur.com/a/fiK2mxz

3_People-Kids&Elderly.png

3_People1-3.png

3_People1-6.png

3_PeopleMisc.png

3_People2-6.png

3_People2-6_2.png

Please enjoy! If you have any requests, then feel free to let me know.

Update: Planning on doing some snipping & making a Tall Sprite Generator package that contains all of our sprite parts.
Please look forward to it!

Last edited:

Tonbi

The cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It is nice with a very chic hue.

PaulGO

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks a bunch. I am really looking forward to the generator pack too.

unknownnumber

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I love tall sprites.
Thank you very much!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Revamped the crew for my VN about thirty times. Only character that's stayed constant has been the fungus character. Guess it really grew on me...
I want to work on my reboot, but I don't have time to do it. ;_;
4y195n.png
big image so i posted it as a spoiler
Just a reminder to back your projects up. Do it now! :yamero:
If there was an award for best game dev procrastination, I'd say 'meh, I'll pick it up tomorrow' >_>
Honestly though, I've been staring at the same half-made map for a while now haha! Ahhh, I'm so tired of mapping!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sysce