Levolpehh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To start off I have a few edits I'd like to post to add some variety to your world. Tired of seeing the same 8 NPC's everywhere? Aren't we all! I've taken the liberty to recolor a few of @Tonbi 's beautifully edited RTP tall sprites using in game palettes used by other NPC's. Many of the NPC's I specifically colored to make it appear as though they are either parent or child to other RTP characters. I will likely be adding even more of these later! Facesets are a maybe... I initially was going to do it but forgot that the facesets are a pixel mess with lots of different colors and blur so it'd be significantly more difficult and time consuming.

Please note, that I am exclusively doing this for Tall Sprites only and have no interest in doing this again for the 48x48 sprites as it was quite time consuming.. :aswt:

Credits & Terms of Usage!
  • Free for commercial and non-Commercial use.
  • You must have legally own an 'RPG Maker MV' license.
  • You must not distribute this material as it is.
  • You must use this materials for 'RPG Maker' series.
  • You can retouch this materials for use. and distribute with credit as follows.
  • You must credit 'Tonbi@Tobishima-Factory' and 'KADOKAWA CORPORATION'.

You can find the DF_Character Pack and Tall Sprites here > http://tkool.jp/mv/special/d-fantasycharacterpack.html
You can find Tonbi's Resource Thread here > https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tonbis-material-factory.103843/#post-930446

Direct Link to all Images > imgur.com/a/fiK2mxz

3_People-Kids&Elderly.png

3_People1-3.png

3_People1-6.png

3_PeopleMisc.png

3_People2-6.png

3_People2-6_2.png

Please enjoy! If you have any requests, then feel free to let me know.

Update: Planning on doing some snipping & making a Tall Sprite Generator package that contains all of our sprite parts.
Please look forward to it!

Last edited:

Tonbi

The cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It is nice with a very chic hue.

PaulGO

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks a bunch. I am really looking forward to the generator pack too.

unknownnumber

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I love tall sprites.
Thank you very much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuraudo123