Sturmfels

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
@BigToastie I already saw your Screens in the Screenthread. Good work ;) And also thanks for helping out DerAngeloV

@Lunaros Silvero Thank you very much^^

@Indsh It looks like you are using a different Tile in the corners than in the rest of the pool. It should work, when you follow the instructions i gave above. ;)

@TheZage Thank you very much^^

@csevans84 Are you sure you posted in the right topic?^^ The textures i used are ALL from the RTP or made by myself - also i think the Horror City Set is for Ace(?) so it wouldn't work without rescaling. And I think that rescaling would clash with the RTP Tiles from MV.
But you can't spot any character from Chrono Trigger here either. As they would'nt work in the 48x48 Tile Area from MV and i didn't used any^^
But you can post an example of course and if a mod thinks i am really using any assets from licensed products and didn't mention it they are free to ban my account or something like that. But i don't let blame me for such things without proof!

And i'm sorry it took a while to answer you all guys. I am really busy right now and have some issues at work and home i have to take care of first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Sturmfels I was using the water character set you had with the set but is ok I just got to photoshopping my own colour set :) Amazing stuff

Suv

The average user
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much! I didn't really like the bright, vanilla cliffs and yours are not only darker also but look a lot better!

I was also considering the upper-right most parts of the parallax tileset for cliffs... and I'm really at a loss. Where are they supposed to fit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Saneterre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
You're really talented.

Please continue to do dungeon stuff. Those are awesome ! (But i'm sure non-dungeon would be equally great)

Marushia

Neko-chan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazilian
Primarily Uses
Amazing work! *---* Tmasterpiece!!!

SailorRose

Pietro Fattorello
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Gorgeous, also very helpful that you divided them in A1, A2 and such. Thank you so much!!!

Sturmfels

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Time has passed and i know i've got no new excuses - still busy at work and at private 'emergencies' to manage.

But finally i've got a bit time to spare and thank all you guys for your praises!

Of course i've new stuff in my bag to share with you.

This Time: Prison and Torture Tiles! ;)

Two Ingame Screens from my game may show how you use them (but there are some plugins activates - so it may be not the best examples^^):

Prison_Example01.pngPrison_Example05.png

The actual Tiles are in the Spoiler Tags below!

If you want to use them you also need to credit @Cyanide for the chains i borrowed :p .

You can find the Original @Cyanide Tiles here:

And also credit @PandaMaru cause i used her stumb for the round tables.

Her Tiles can be found here:

AND now, the Prison/Torture Tiles are here:

With this Set I also edited some Charsheets for animation and stuff:

Hope you will enjoy it ;)

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Wow,  These Are really great!! ??

Ashouse

Resident Zombie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Aaaaaamaaaaazzzziiiiinnnnggggg!!!!!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are amazing! The tower... The pillars.... AWESOME!!!

Sturmfels

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Thank you very much!^^

@ClearGamer Did you use one of the A5 Tiles i presented or have you used the parallax Tiles to manage your own A5 Tileset?
In case of the last mentioned option it looks like you sliced the edge one pixel to early so the Tile has a Size of 48 x 47px.

ClearGamer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much!^^

@ClearGamer Did you use one of the A5 Tiles i presented or have you used the parallax Tiles to manage your own A5 Tileset?
In case of the last mentioned option it looks like you sliced the edge one pixel to early so the Tile has a Size of 48 x 47px.

I use first and second A5 but it happens in A2 too

(Sorry for my bad English im from Poland :\)

Screenshot_1.png

mara_vertin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your game looks so beautiful. <3

The moment you release it I will be the first one in line to try it out. ;)

Thanks for sharing those wonderful tilesets. :)

Suv

The average user
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
I looked through your ruins tileset and just couldn't stop myself from making these completely unnecessary, jury-rigged doors. Sorry!

And in case you forgot: your work/edits is absolutely glorious and inspiring, thanks!

!$StoneDoor.png

!$StoneDoorMossy.png

Andronius

Apprentice
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They are parallaxed for now. I maybe will edit a fill C-Tilesheet with the buildings soon.

Your work is... ❤❤❤ perfection ❤❤❤
Those prison & dungeon tilesets and stuff... :o I'll actually have to remake my whole project to include your work, which is...
Dare I say it?... Your work actually reminded me of the one and only @PandaMaru (can't think of a higher honour or praise for a Tile Artist).
Please, PLEASE continue to make more dungeon/prison/RUINS stuff, Oh! and Inn/Tavern stuff if you please!
Thank you for sharing so kindly! :)
P.S. Can't wait to see your C-Tilesheet with houses and builds!!!! are they ready yet??? ;)

Last edited:

Zero2505

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is some beautiful work you have done! Really digging the prison and the forest tiles, these tiles will come in handy. :)

Sturmfels

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
@ClearGamer Sorry, that i my answer took so long... You need to use shift mapping or the A5 Tile to use the bright grass with the cliffs. Or of course you can manage an own tileset with the parallax tiles, if you want to ;)

@mara_vertin Wow! Thank you very much! I'll try to finish a demo this year^^

@Suv Amazing! Never thought of a gate out of these. It's a very good idea and I think I'll now use it as a gate aswell!^^

@Andronius Jesus!^^ That's too much praise to carry! Thank you very much!

@Zero2505 Thank you ;)

I'm now trying to make a new forrest area with more "fantasy style" looking trees. Therefore i'll give Celiannas Tutorial for drawing trees a try:

You can see the first example here:

ErsterBaum.png

I'm happy with the trunk, but the leaves or needles need to be more improved i think.

But i hope i can present a new Tileset soon ;)

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Eee new tileset! And I do really like that fantasy tree. Thanks also for posting that resource thread :o

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TFW you discover how the script batching works in VNMaker... after you've had the program for almost 3 years.
hAx6iQ3.gif

Writes that the characters have to climb a mountain.

Realized that I have to draw six sets of models where characters are climbing.

At least I know how to draw something. :)
I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.
I should probably be dragged kicking and screaming away from Daz3D... I was playing with 8.1 models and came up with this. Thoughts?
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_8_1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corvid