ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Sturmfels I edited your roof to make multiple houses. and some extensions to it.
I also linked back to this thread as well.

The roofset can be found here under my other roofs. This is a bit different and bigger
extensions than my other one, but also corner are missing there, but the possibility
is there if you go parallax for more options ^^

But I leave it here too, but Check my Terms of Use before using it ^^
SD_RoofSet.png

Last edited:

Parallax Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This old thread needs some more attention. Great stuff in here.

Gryffin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks so much for these tiles! How did you make the 45 degree and 315 degree cliff overlook in this image? This is the best I can do, using tiles from set B. But the grass doesn't match. Thank you.
rpg_voluspa_cliff.PNG

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Gryffin those can be made by the cliff tile in A5, else if its custom, in B-E tileset (corners of those)

Gryffin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Gryffin those can be made by the cliff tile in A5, else if its custom, in B-E tileset (corners of those)
Thanks for your response. In A5, I'm seeing the tiles that show looking at the cliff face, but I don't see tiles for looking over the cliff edge, like in my image. Am I missing something?

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Gryffin in the spoiler of B, C, etc the 1st image on top, you see those corners used.

Gryffin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Gryffin in the spoiler of B, C, etc the 1st image on top, you see those corners used.
This is the closest I can get it. If I lay down grass tiles first, then the blank corner tiles from B leave grass in the top left corner. The grass corner tile (top-right tile in B) gives me the wrong type of grass. If you look closely in the second image, you'll see that they don't match. I'm fairly certain that the grass in the official demonstration photo is different.
rpg_voluspa_cliff_3.PNG
rpg_voluspa_cliff_2.PNG

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Gryffin that tile is in A5, but in B, C etc spoiler, there are transparant once, those are specially
made for water, high cliffs (for parallax background) or other idea's, it can also be combined
with sand, lava, or other creative idea's.

Gryffin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Gryffin that tile is in A5, but in B, C etc spoiler, there are transparant once, those are specially
made for water, high cliffs (for parallax background) or other idea's, it can also be combined
with sand, lava, or other creative idea's.
I really appreciate you're taking the time to help me. If I lay down grass first, then the transparent corner from set B, this is what I get.
rpg_voluspa_cliff_3.PNG
If I lay down water first, and then the transparent corner from set B, this is what I get.
rpg_voluspa_cliff_4.PNG

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Gryffin you use teh wrong cliff in B, E tile spoiler, top row, 5th and 6th tile with the green
is the one you use for corners like the image, not the one circle below that is fully transparant.

Dark Cliff's with all color's is also one way to get it down, but you need to edit the tiles to the
one you use. It's really that simple, if you make the mistake again, I can circle the corners I'm talking about. because it does work correctly.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
no idea how i missed this. one of the best collections of edits out there. amazing stuff.

Gryffin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Gryffin you use teh wrong cliff in B, E tile spoiler, top row, 5th and 6th tile with the green
is the one you use for corners like the image, not the one circle below that is fully transparant.

Dark Cliff's with all color's is also one way to get it down, but you need to edit the tiles to the
one you use. It's really that simple, if you make the mistake again, I can circle the corners I'm talking about. because it does work correctly.
Ah! There it is! It's in tileset C towards the bottom. Thanks a lot.

ThePreparator

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't thank you enough, so I won't thank you XD

SoapieSoap

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those buildings look amazing! Great job!

Mint69420

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
These tilesets are beautiful. How on earth are they not on Steam DLC's??

username9687

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Great looking resources, thank you for sharing them.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg
image_2021-06-15_212613.png
Looks a bit.....kid friendly. Then again, I suppose that does with with a lot of retro themes... Crap, already spotted a flaw xD
What a stupid week so far! I was really short on sleep yesterday thanks to my back hurting and not falling asleep fast enough, now today I am 2 hours late for work because my damn alarm clock changed from the alarm setting, to the radio setting which I always keep muted.
I introduced "booby trap" as another indirect way to fight supernatural threats in the game.
But, some of my players are using it to blow up random citizens on the street.
Not sure how "creative" they can go with it. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnitedStars111