VX Ace Animation Request (Or at Least Help)

MRevelle83

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello. So, I am currently working on a horror rpg on VX Ace ( I own MV, but I want this particular project on Ace atm).

What I am essentially looking for is FPS hand sprites. Namely how player character graphics were in old school FPSs (like the original Doom, I know generic example but it counts). The game will still use VX Ace's default turn based first person battle system (to an extent, I still modified it a bit) but actions such as shooting a gun or using a melee weapon will be graphically represented.

Basically, images similar to on this page: https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?t=55192

but converted for use in the animation section for VX Ace. And I'd rather have my own unique animation set. That, and my main character isn't a space marine. :p

I wanted to ask if anyone was up for it. This would also be a paid thing too, but that is details we'd discuss first. Just know it would be I'd pay per animation. Otherwise its whatever.

I'll also probably request other things in the future. Hopefully this project, when finished, could be a commercial project, but only if it is unique and good enough in my eyes to warrant it. But I'll still end up putting money into it either way, whether it is commercial or released for free. It depends.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
There are some images out there that you could use for now:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Interior of a bus, may do more vehicle interiors :kaoswt2:
1670089782219.png
I can hardly believe it is the third day of Christmas and I have yet to put up decorations! Spending my morning cooking breakfast and getting them up.
https://itch.io/s/83641/1-week-sale Do you want a Roguelike game like a turn-based Hades? Get Zodiac Hunters now while it's on sale!
2-0!!
1670083194124.png

Sorry to my fellow RPG maker users who are in the USA... We're kicking your butts! :)
(It's 2-0 at half time in the 8th finals of the WC Soccer. Loser goes home.)
At a store was a taste testing booth for Swiss cookies. After mentioning I'm Swiss, the guy gifted me a bunch of samples "in the spirit of an early St Nicholas". Made my day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albedo092