EAD

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have some Character Creation difficulties with the ATS Choice options/Extra Settings for Choices (Black Mage)/Help Window for Choices (VX Ace)

1) Okay. You start like this;

Then when you press Space bar, it will go to the Male or Female option and I want to have those two options next to each other. So the next part of the script is having changed this (that I have at the start of the event);

to;

Now it looks like this;

and then when you have chosen your Gender, it will go to the portraits of your Gender of your choose;

(I am only using these pictures at this moment to show what I mean. I will def change that and the way it all looks later. Maybe more like BG/BGII/Icewind Dale)

The next part of the script that comes after process input, conditional branches for choosing portraits will be this;

THIS should have happened;

However, I get this error;

The piece of script that is given the error;

What am I doing wrong?

PS: My deepest apologies if I am deeply unclear in all this, but I just was not sure how to formulate this in the right way to ask all of this or if this is in the wrong place to ask.

Edit: Should I change line: 972?

Attachments

Last edited:

EAD

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
*bump*

Just in case I will give you the part of the Event until the error is given;

Or should I just give the full Event from the beginning until the end? However, it is not finished, yet. I am still working on the Alignments, (per Class and Race) and figure it out how to do the Skills, Race Traits, Domains, Spells, Appearances (walking graphics) and perhaps if it is possible to use Gender Symbols Buttons and a better way to choose portraits and all. Maybe it is possible to choose portraits (that may be chosen with a Mouse) like BG/BGII/Icewind Dale. (or perhaps I can find a way to also do it with a Keyboard) If you know what I mean.

PS: Sorry, if I am unclear and that the Event is a bit big.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoetSmith