comedianmasta

Steampunk Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey Guys, let me try and make this great.

Style: VX Ace

Need: Char Sheet

Description: I would like a hedgehog sprite. Just a cute animal hedgehog in the VX Ace style. Normal size will be fine. Feel free to use reference photos below if you don't know what a hedgehog is or how to use google images.

Used For: I am the head of a game for the website Citizens of Antiford dot com and will be doing a Steampunk esque Zoo Game for them to help show off their collaborative world they have created. Please feel free to comment/PM me and let me know. If you are interested in doing more animals, please PM me!

Terms: As long as I have permission for use, I'm not looking for exclusivity. I would love if the community could also make use of your hard work. Please let me know any special terms you may have with your submission or art so I may ensure if will fit with my game.

Bonus: I also need a Pangolin Sprite as well if you would like to tackle it, or either or, but no rush, I know technically the requests are only one at a time. I have a feeling the community can make use of hedgehogs more then pangolins.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

comedianmasta

Steampunk Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah, I've done my research. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure these will need to be custom made. But I had seen the Guinea Pig before. Very good work. I'd ask them for a requests but I try to shy away from those since I figure artists get tons of similar requests all the time.

comedianmasta

Steampunk Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh my god, wow! That is, literally, one of the most adorable things I have seen. Amazing. Thank you so, so much! This is perfect. He's so cute!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonylogan