[VX Ace] DoubleX Enhanced YSA (ECATB) - turn type - battler problem

GreybladeR

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So I was trying out DoubleX's ECATB script and the tick based/Action based Turn type works as they should. But when I set the Turn type to Battler, whenever the battle scene appears I get an error that looks like a weird SyntaxError.
1637228423702.png
I can't pinpoint what's missing from the script or if the error's not really a syntax thing, since the lines around that looks like this.
1637228524672.png
I tried adding an elsif type == :battler and it doesn't remove the syntax error.
Do I need to paste the entire script somewhere? Thank you in advance.

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
So I was trying out DoubleX's ECATB script and the tick based/Action based Turn type works as they should. But when I set the Turn type to Battler, whenever the battle scene appears I get an error that looks like a weird SyntaxError.
View attachment 207075
I can't pinpoint what's missing from the script or if the error's not really a syntax thing, since the lines around that looks like this.
View attachment 207076
I tried adding an elsif type == :battler and it doesn't remove the syntax error.
Do I need to paste the entire script somewhere? Thank you in advance.
I think I'll have to check this myself later(I'm busy right now), but it'd also help if you can give me your project via pm :)

GreybladeR

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'll send it there now. It's very bare-boned and filled with unused scripts so not sure if that's related.

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
It turns out that my script indeed has a bug, and it's already fixed and updated :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Slowly working on directions and walking sprites. :kaoback:
mA1ETTy.jpg
Walking down the seaside.

Soooo... i might have started planning for a new game... and dragged two friends into it. It's honestly the most supportive anyone has ever been about my projects; excited!!
Trying to put my drawing skill to use.

A parallax'd map from my upcoming game The Sinners who Never Sinned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Permanently_Salty